Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_ne62thE61o1rvya9ro1_1280.png

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm getting one of these printed on a shirt for wear at the theater.
votoqa.jpg

I was gonna put little icons representing each member (like Iron-Man's mask, Cap's shield, etc) around the Avenger's A, but I couldn't think of something to represent the Hulk
35mihpk.jpg
Radioactive symbol breh

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I ended up

I dunno, radioactive symbol makes me think of a nuclear apocalypse. I ended up just going with a fist.
1zp5cn5.jpg
still ended up looking up pretty dope i just know on alot of the merch that comes out for the Avengers they use that symbol

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
RT! HOT #MARVEL#RUMOR ABOUT#CAPTAINMARVEL#SPOILER Apparently, from what I'm being told, the rumor is that the studio has cast the role of Carol Danvers & keeping it top secret. I'm also being told we will first see her in #AVENGERS#AgeofUltron as originally written in previous drafts of the screenplay. In terms of the standalone film, the Marvel brain trust has blocked out the plot & story with the intention of bringing an established writer to write the script. Comic writer Kelly Sue DeConnick wanted to take a crack at writing the screenplay but I'm not sure if she got the gig. Also, I'm told legendary comic writer Jim Starlin, who has a rich history with Captain Marvel is aboard the project as a consultant. All of the above is #UNCONFIRMED so take with grain of salt until further notice but it's within the realm of plausibility.
Only reason I'm giving LR the benefit of a doubt is they cracked the Spidey deal and Benedryl Cumbersome's casting before anybody else.