Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

YO WHAT THE fukk DID CAP JUST THROW HIS MOTORCYCLE AT A TRUCK FULL OF HYDRA SOLDIERS!!?!?!?! :ooh::krs::damn::leon::gladbron::whoo:

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

MAY 1ST fukkING HURRY UP!!!! :ohlawd:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Whedon deserves :salute:

something needs to be said, and we saw this with the first one (and this is something that has sorely been lacking in the X-men franchise)

Whedon has NAILED the concept of teamwork...like in the first one when they pulled that long shot of the entire team starting with Black Widow hijacking the cycle all the way through Hulk and Thor smashing up the aliens and everything that was between those two parts (loved Iron Man and Cap pulling off the repulsor blast off the shield move > straight out of Ultimate Alliance)

These shots all look like they are straight out of comic books

THE AGE OF MIRACLES IS ALMOST UPON US BREHS!!!:mjcry:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=116235
Joss Whedon Talks Up AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Early Cut And 'Fan Joy' Moments

From a recent screening of the Marvel sequel, to what makes it different from other superhero movies, hit the jump and check out the latest from director Joss Whedon on Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Follow DCMarvelFreshman:

By DCMarvelFreshman - 3/5/2015

oTIQPIv.png

When SFX magazine spoke with Joss Whedon sometime last month, the Avengers: Age of Ultron writer/director was (and still is) in the editing process and nearing a final cut. "We're at the insane-o-stage," he said. "I think we're just about to come out of the insane-o-stage and into the 'Hey, this looks like a movie!' stage. I believe that it's starting to come together." He later spoke about the plot, which will see Earth's mightiest heroes deal with personal challenges as well as a maniacal robot. "What drives this story is the idea power and connection, and how the more you have of one the less you have of another," explained Whedon. "And the idea of heroes and whether or not that's a useful concept. I know it seems like we've heard that before but I feel that this movie makes an argument that is worth listening to. It's about damaged people, because guess what I like to write about! And it's about trying to find some kind of connection, because the Avengers are the most isolated people in the world. They're different to everyone else. They're richer, or stranger, or they're monsters or they're gods. Not one of them is really a part of the world. And this movie kind of drags them back down to Earth a little bit, which is both painful and exciting."

Speaking of "exciting," yesterday's trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron teased plenty of fan service; from the team taking on a secret Hydra base, and the Hulk fighting Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor up a skyscraper, to the all-out war between the heroes and Ultron's army of drones. When asked if there is a moment in the much-anticipated Marvel sequel where he can ignore fan expectations and just take in the fan joy of the visuals he's bringing to the big-screen, Joss Whedon responded: "Oh, there's more than one! Honestly, we screened the movie last night, and just to sit down and watch it, which is not something you really get to do at this stage... I was like okay, some of this is the bomb. Some of this is really really lovely. The actors are killing it, the sequences are exciting, the editors are amazing and Ben Davis, who shot it, has made it a work of art. There are some hardcore action sequences in this but what's really grand is how the characters play through those. It's always got to be about the people. Not just the smaller moments, where they're talking alone, but the way they're interacting during the action is really exciting for me. I'm a people person unless I'm in an actual room with people." If you haven't already, be sure to pick up the latest issue of SFX, or stay tuned to CBM for more from Joss Whedon. What do you think?