Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lil homie was so chill bout da whole thang too.

"You know who dat is?? :krs:"

Kid: "Yeah, dat's Iron Man. :manny:"

" You know his name??? :krs: "

Kid: " Yeah, dat's Robert. :ehh: "

:heh:
I don't know how he was so subdued, most kids would've :krs: meeting Iron Man. Maybe he was a DC fan boy. :mjlol:if he asked where Superman is. I would've died.

RDJ is the man for staying in character the whole time.

Fred.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I don't know how he was so subdued, most kids would've :krs: meeting Iron Man. Maybe he was a DC fan boy. :mjlol:if he asked where Superman is. I would've died.

RDJ is the man for staying in character the whole time.

Fred.

Mah mans prolly been dealin wit all da strife from havin only one arm n is already on some "Y'all caint tell me shyt. :ld:" type steez.

Like you coo n all but I'm da real MVP. :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I am enjoying this comic book movie era and will fork out for most marvel flix but anyone that would do this is seriously:whoa:and unstable.Especially when the only ones to see are in bold :sas2:

seriously they did for when the first avengers movie came out (except the hulk wasn't part of that marathon)..and i thought that was crazy..all of these movies are available in stories or the internets so you can space out your time to watch..a day and a half straight is insane lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
"Lord of the Rings" fans are lightweights. Marvel THIS!
AMC and Regal Cinemas announced a 29-hour Ultimate Marvel Marathon, a super test of stamina that'll end with some of the first screenings of the new "Avengers: Age of Ultron."
The marathon will begin at select theaters -- some of which haven't been announced -- at 6 p.m. on April 29, and run through all 11 Marvel movies released since "Iron Man" in 2008, The Verge reports. The cinematic binge will cost $65, which comes out to just under $6 a movie, and give fans early access to the Avengers sequel that has received a lot of hype.

• 6 p.m. IRON MAN
  • 8:25 p.m. THE INCREDIBLE HULK
  • 10:35 p.m. IRON MAN 2
  • 1 a.m. THOR
  • 3:10 a.m. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER
  • 5:30 a.m. THE AVENGERS
  • 8:48 a.m. IRON MAN 3
  • 11:15 a.m. THOR: THE DARK WORLD
  • 1:45 p.m. CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
  • 4:20 p.m. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY
  • 7 p.m. AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
tumblr_mpbpetIgpf1rcj6axo1_500.gif

thats too fukking much..im just going for a midnight viewing for age of ultron and working a half day once i catch up on sleep

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
seriously they did for when the first avengers movie came out (except the hulk wasn't part of that marathon)..and i thought that was crazy..all of these movies are available in stories or the internets so you can space out your time to watch..a day and a half straight is insane lol

I went to the first marathon:whoknows: everyone took naps during incredible hulk :russ:and then went to get food during iron man 2