YDZvkph.gif

JxLUaDS.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The movie might exceed the 2 billion mark :patrice:
Don't sequels usually outdo their predecessors? This movie might be the 1st or second highest grossing movie ever. Since Avengers 1 already did 1.5 billion..

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
shyt looks good to me... all these little complaints got me laughin....

i also dont see all the Ronan hate though when he did exactly what he was put in the movie to do... a lttle more screen time wouldnt have hurt but the movie wasnt about him... a more physical final battle woulda been better though...

Where does it say in the movie that Talia wasn't planning to die? :patrice:
where does it say she was planning to die??? i always assumed she had an escape plan & was leaving him behind...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
these fan made posters are brilliant, funny how we are living in an era where a dude in his basement can just create a dope poster for kicks whereas the dudes getting paid millions are creating average to trash.

ps I dont know if its paranoia but I sense age of ultron is going for a dark knight type set up, even ultron's posture as it walks to them saying no more strings seems very ledgeresque, but i digress

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
these fan made posters are brilliant, funny how we are living in an era where a dude in his basement can just create a dope poster for kicks whereas the dudes getting paid millions are creating average to trash.

ps I dont know if its paranoia but I sense age of ultron is going for a dark knight type set up, even ultron's posture as it walks to them saying no more strings seems very ledgeresque, but i digress

It's easy to create nice posters when you don't have to worry about copyrights.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess Marvel is doing the opposite of building towards it like avengers 1 and use Part 2 to spear head phase 3 because all of the movies besides GOTG dealt with the aftermarth of part 1.

After this crushes the building ant-man is the next movie up to benefit from wuteva tie in they got planned and will get that iron man 3 Billion

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:wow:

I was reading on tumblr how the hulk looks like he's crying when he see's the hulkbuster. Not out of fear but out of hurt feelings :mjcry: Tony is such a scumbag.

Imagine if Tony had been secretly working with SHIELD (who we found out is actually run by HYDRA) in creating weapons to stop the supes "just in case" :lupe:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset

All that shyt is part of the marketing strategy, imagine how the general public that don't follow the production of this movies or read the rumors online would react to that pinochio poster? the reason why we get the blockbuster posters we get is because they do their job of selling the movie, at least we hardcores now have the Mondo Posters :banderas:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Well the general thought in storytelling is that your hero is only as strong as your villain, so the better the villain, the better your hero can be so it's not a :patrice: argument for some. You want your hero to be tested and pushed to the brink and you want to show some dichotomy between them so I'd argue that in order for your movie to really work on all cylinders, the villain has to be a major threat. There have only been a handful of great villains in comic book flicks though

Kind of disagree with you there, breh.

Both the hero and villain are important, but they don't have to be equal sides. Like RDJ completely outshined every villain he had in his movies, but Joker completely outshined Batman in TDK. Rambo outshined his villians, John Matrix did as well, etc.

To me, it depends on what kind of story you are trying to tell. I feel like a lot of cats are either limiting their perspective on what a good movie could be or completely biased to what they like in a movie. We all have different preferences, but the movie I choose to watch is what it's billed as. When I go see an Iron Man movie, I want to see IRON MAN, fukk a villain. TDK was basically a Joker movie, which was great but Batman was close to a non factor in it. When I go see a Rocky movie, I want to see a movie about ROCKY, not specifically about everyone else.

And keeping it real, I had absolutely no problem with Loki, Ronan, Winter Solder, Iron Monger or most of the marvel villains, but they mostly all pale in comparison to the Joker, but each and every one of Marvel's heroes outshine Baleman too. I think its more about what you are looking for in the movie.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kind of disagree with you there, breh.

Both the hero and villain are important, but they don't have to be equal sides. Like RDJ completely outshined every villain he had in his movies, but Joker completely outshined Batman in TDK. Rambo outshined his villians, John Matrix did as well, etc.

To me, it depends on what kind of story you are trying to tell. I feel like a lot of cats are either limiting their perspective on what a good movie could be or completely biased to what they like in a movie. We all have different preferences, but the movie I choose to watch is what it's billed as. When I go see an Iron Man movie, I want to see IRON MAN, fukk a villain. TDK was basically a Joker movie, which was great but Batman was close to a non factor in it. When I go see a Rocky movie, I want to see a movie about ROCKY, not specifically about everyone else.

And keeping it real, I had absolutely no problem with Loki, Ronan, Winter Solder, Iron Monger or most of the marvel villains, but they mostly all pale in comparison to the Joker, but each and every one of Marvel's heroes outshine Baleman too. I think its more about what you are looking for in the movie.
all fair points, but I believe the exception has to be made when it comes to certain characters. of the characters in marvel cinematic universe lineup none of them have a villain that is so essential to their mythos like joker is to batman's.

joker is more iconic as a villain than those guys are as heroes, so naturally he's more likely to share centerstage with his movie's lead hero than the villain in a iron man or cap movie.

when it comes to the "arch nemesis" villains, the jokers, the luthors, the magnetos, etc... an exception needs to be made. they are too essential to the mythology.