Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wish they did'nt call it Age of Ultron. Other than that...I'm in I guess. I mean it's the 2nd Avengers movie, how could I not be?

Ultrons moving eyebrows and mouth are stupid too but it's whatever these movie studios have annoyed me into submission. Just make it worth my $15 bucks.
:deadrose:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
shaky how? marvel character based movies have been terrible while actual films made by marvel studios (mcu) have been great. thor 2 is marvel studios weakest movie. the rest have been good.

and apart from the nolan batman films give me an example of a good comic book movie
Spider man 2 is head and shoulders above anything marvel has done.

The first two original batmans, superman, xmen 1&2, spider man etc are all good to great.

Cap 1, thor 1&2, iron man 2&3 were all trash.

Wake me up when mcu has a good villain or anything close to being emotionally engaging. All they have now is big budgets and lots of quips. If youve seen one youve seen them all.

Daps
Trailer looks good. Not a fan of Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch being thrown in (especially since this universe has not yet mentioned mutants and both characters are already being used by Fox).

Seeing a lot of people flipping out on FB and about to orgasm over how awesome it looks, which I think is an overreaction. I don't know, maybe I just don't get that excited over this shyt anymore. :pachaha: Definitely looking forward to seeing it but I'm not in "OMG AVENGERS TRAILER FTW" mode like it seems so many others are right now.
this is how i was for avengers 1...NOW i'm :noah::whew:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ike the penny pincher needs to hire a director with vision and technical skills. Instead of the puppets on strings they keep using

To me thats the difference between the quality of nolans films. They are technical master pieces. Everything is top notch.

All the mcu films are so goddamn generic. Its like 10 movies in and Ive yet to be like :wow: at a certain shot or sequence because it all comes off like they watched a bunch of action movies and then copied what they saw.

And i aint mad at anyone liking bb more than tdk. Both are excellent.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Because mcu films track record isnt shaky at best. :dead:

Iron Man 7.6 RT 7.9 IMDB
Incredible Hulk 6.2 6.9
Iron Man 2 6.5 7.1
Thor 6.7 7.0
Captain America 7.0 6.8
Avengers 8.0 8.2

Iron Man 3 6.9 7.3
Thor 2 6.2 7.2
Captain America 2 7.5 7.9
Guardians 7.7 8.5

That decent-to-great shakiness :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Iron Man 7.6 RT 7.9 IMDB
Incredible Hulk 6.2 6.9
Iron Man 2 6.5 7.1
Thor 6.7 7.0
Captain America 7.0 6.8
Avengers 8.0 8.2

Iron Man 3 6.9 7.3
Thor 2 6.2 7.2
Captain America 2 7.5 7.9
Guardians 7.7 8.5

That decent-to-great shakiness :mjlol:
An 8/10 is the highest score. How is that "great."

Last time i checked 6/7s is mediocre as hell.

Most schools getting below 60% is a failing grade.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Spider man 2 is head and shoulders above anything marvel has done.

The first two original batmans, superman, xmen 1&2, spider man etc are all good to great.

Cap 1, thor 1&2, iron man 2&3 were all trash.

Wake me up when mcu has a good villain or anything close to being emotionally engaging. All they have now is big budgets and lots of quips. If youve seen one youve seen them all.

i'll give you spiderman 2.:ehh: but the x men movies before first class:scust:

iron man 2 and thor 2 were both bad. cap 1 was rushed but still enjoyable. iron man 3 was a great way to wrap up the trilogy imo

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Won Won
:sas2:

Since you brought up imdb

Amazing spider man 2 is 7
Amazing spider man is 7.1
Man of steel is 7.3

Comfortably above most of the mcu films and theyre labelled as trash films by mcu stans.
:sas1:

Id posts the nolan films but i dont wanna hurt too many feelings :heh:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Ike the penny pincher needs to hire a director with vision and technical skills. Instead of the puppets on strings they keep using

To me thats the difference between the quality of nolans films. They are technical master pieces. Everything is top notch.

All the mcu films are so goddamn generic. Its like 10 movies in and Ive yet to be like :wow: at a certain shot or sequence because it all comes off like they watched a bunch of action movies and then copied what they saw.

And i aint mad at anyone liking bb more than tdk. Both are excellent.

the fight sequence with the winter soldier and captain america :whew: