Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Next few years gonna be crack.
1dda494f1c03e9ec02d21317c6107225.jpg

download.jpg

:blessed:

Revenge of the nerds.

We tried to tell them decades ago to make good comic book movies and to take them seriously....they resisted....

Now they finally listened and they're flooding the market with that cinematic piff.

For an 80s baby comic book fan like me, this is damn near heaven.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a shyt about anything after the Thanos movie...period. Nor anything after the first JLA movie....period.

Venom & Carnage...:snoop: after what nikkas did to Electro.....them nikkas are RUINING my favorite hero man...:mjcry:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Yo I don't know if its been posted or not, but don cheadle is actually in the trailer. Just now noticing haha.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL @ people acting like everything in the Marvel Cinema Universe dropped has been piff. "Incredible Hulk" was average, "Iron Man 2 and 3" were both weak. "Thor 2" was beyond forgettable that nobody has even cared about the character in a year. Cap 1 was cool but not great. "Thor" 1 was only ok. So really the track record is "Iron Man, Avengers, Cap 2 and Guardians" was dope but Everything else has been average to weak. Yes they make money but that doesn't mean they are quality.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
[
Spider man 2 is head and shoulders above anything marvel has done.

The first two original batmans, superman, xmen 1&2, spider man etc are all good to great.

Cap 1, thor 1&2, iron man 2&3 were all trash.

Wake me up when mcu has a good villain or anything close to being emotionally engaging. All they have now is big budgets and lots of quips. If youve seen one youve seen them all.

I thought you meant the Nolan batmans and was gonna say IMO not only are the first two superior to MCUfilms, but other than cap 2 and iron man 1, I'll take dark knight rises over all their shyt too. I'll give avengers and tdkr a tie and I like tdkr a little better than guardians.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
[

I thought you meant the Nolan batmans and was gonna say IMO not only are the first two superior to MCUfilms, but other than cap 2 and iron man 1, I'll take dark knight rises over all their shyt too. I'll give avengers and tdkr a tie and I like tdkr a little better than guardians.
Well its just a given that nolans films are better. Its not even debateable so i didnt feel the need to even bring them up.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Eminem is the greatest rapper of all time. :wow:

Avatar is the greateat film ever made :wow:

See how dumb that sounds?

You don't get out much, do you? :sas1:

Those are literally THE popular consensus opinions for each of those, regardless of how valid or merited they are. I don't agree, but I can understand I am in a minority when I disagree. Why don't you?

I guess Im the first person on the internet to nitpick a movie :wow:

Im a pioneer :wow:

You stans treat mcu films like your gollum and the films are the ring.

You cant take critiszism of your preciousesssss

I'm glad you are admitted to nitpicking :sas1:

But in ALL seriousness, WHAT is your goal here? Are you actively not trying to see this movie?

I enjoy ALL of Marvel's films thus far and MOST of DCs (I thought GL was ok) but I am an ADMITTED comic book fan and am more happy that the characters I understand and enjoy reading about made the big screen. You're complains read off as someone who does not enjoy comics or at least Marvel comics because they are some of the closest to source material movies I've seen since watching movies.

If they aren't for you, then don't watch, but you don't need to pick a fight (which, keep it real, is exactly what you are trying to do in this thread) over it unless you are purposely trying to be an unpleasant ass nikka (Or Cac, verdict isn't out yet :sas2: ).