Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What?

Are you fukking serious?

There's a guy with a suit of armor that's powered by a device that has the power of three nuclear reactors and it can fit in the palm of your hand.

There's another guy who is the pinnacle of peak human performance and was alive during world war II.

There's also a guy who can grow to 8 feet, turn green, and add a couple of hundred pounds of muscle to himself when he gets mad.

There's a fukking Norse God who wields a fukking magic hammer and can summon lightening when he feels like it....

BUT A fukkING ROBOT THAT MOVES HIS MOUTH WHILE HE TALKS IS UNREALISTIC?!?! That's where you draw the line?

dwKUiTp.gif
Next thing you know somebodies going to complain spider man had a love story or makes quips while fighting, you know, trademarks of the character.......oh wait. The thread on the spidey film is filled with them.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Black Panther :youngsabo:

:laugh: you might be on to something, peep my post in this thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/marv...lude-black-panther.190493/page-2#post-7706366

:laugh: @ people getting mad at those concept pics. Beggars can never be choosers, ya'll hoping they make a BP movie but its gotta a pure representation of what BP is about and at the same time single handedly raise the Black man by showing the world , a fictional world where the Black man is doing supremely better than his white counterpart all while set in fictional country in Africa :mjlol: Do i have to keep reminding you brehs who hollywood is run by? Seriously at this point we need to shut the fukk up about BP because they'll give it the "Thor/ new Fantastic 4/" treatment and have a white lead just so they can be like " chill, so its cool that we can put Idris in Thor and Wallace in Fantastic 4 but when we want to take some artistic liberty and make BP white ya'll trippin? i guess we know who the real racists are :mjpls:"

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
how can you not be happy with marvel:what:

the movies aren't perfect and avengers got a bit boring, captain america 1 felt rushed

but it's better than previous super hero movies like bat nipples, daredevil, the shytty catwoman movie, the hulk dogs in the early 2000's hulk movie:bryan:

fukk outta here if you hatin on marvel rn:camby:

WE'RE GETTING MOTHERfukkING ULTRON ON THE BIG SCREEN
Because good comic book films didnt exist before mcu :dead:

Because mcu films track record isnt shaky at best. :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Thor 2 was as bad as green lantern.

No, it wasn't. Thor 2 was generic and soulless, but Green Lantern was a truly poorly made movie. They had Hal Jordan in a fighter jet getting an anxiety attack over remembering his dad's crash, because he looked at a picture of his dad that he keeps in his cockpit. Why they fukk would you keep a picture that gives you anxiety attacks in the cockpit of your fighter jet? Why?

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No, it wasn't. Thor 2 was generic and soulless, but Green Lantern was a truly poorly made movie. They had Hal Jordan in a fighter jet getting an anxiety attack over remembering his dad's crash, because he looked at a picture of his dad that he keeps in his cockpit. Why they fukk would you keep a picture that gives you anxiety attacks in the cockpit of your fighter jet? Why?
You couldnt pay me to watch either again.

Same as cap 1, or hulk, or thor 1 or ironman 2&3.

Green lantern ventured into so bad its good realm. Thor 2 was like watching paint dry.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What else is good about it?

Two face lol
Batman he isn't even the star

Rachael Doss LOL

I'll give you Bruce's interactions with Alfred and Lucius Fox

Oh wait

THAT WAS DONE BETTER IN BATMAN BEGINS

Actually Harvey Dent was incredible and the most underappreciated part of the film. Bale killed it yet again as Batman too. I'm only giving you four sentences though because arguing about the joker being the only good thing about the movie is dumb when one of the top scenes of the movie - the last one with Gordon, batman and two face - didn't even have The Joker in it.

As for Batman not being as much of a focus as he was in Begins, I'll say this: Batman Begins was the superior Batman movie, but The Dark Knight was an overall better movie.

BB - A+
TDK - A+
TDKR - B+

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Because good comic book films didnt exist before mcu :dead:

Because mcu films track record isnt shaky at best. :dead:

shaky how? marvel character based movies have been terrible while actual films made by marvel studios (mcu) have been great. thor 2 is marvel studios weakest movie. the rest have been good.

and apart from the nolan batman films give me an example of a good comic book movie

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Actually Harvey Dent was incredible and the most underappreciated part of the film. Bale killed it yet again as Batman too. I'm only giving you four sentences though because arguing about the joker being the only good thing about the movie is dumb when one of the top scenes of the movie - the last one with Gordon, batman and two face - didn't even have The Joker in it.

As for Batman not being as much of a focus as he was in Begins, I'll say this: Batman Begins was the superior Batman movie, but The Dark Knight was an overall better movie.

BB - A+
TDK - A+
TDKR - B+

Better overall how?

I'm being completely serious outside of Heath Ledger's joker what did TDK do BETTER than Batman Begins?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Better overall how?

I'm being completely serious outside of Heath Ledger's joker what did TDK do BETTER than Batman Begins?

Well I gave both movies an A+, so I'm not gonna crap on BB to big up TDK

But TDK had a more engaging plot, a better script and superior dialogue. I'll give the supporting cast a draw because Harvey Dent = Ras and Scarecrow for me, but if you consider Joker supporting cast - which he technically is as memorable as he was - TDK takes that too.

Where I feel BB was superior was the weight of the menace. Yeah the joker and two face were definitely doing some heinous stuff but I'd argue nothing as bad as destroying the entire city through poisonous gas. I also feel Katie Holmes was a better Rachel and that BB had superior fight scenes.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
What?

Are you fukking serious?

There's a guy with a suit of armor that's powered by a device that has the power of three nuclear reactors and it can fit in the palm of your hand.

There's another guy who is the pinnacle of peak human performance and was alive during world war II.

There's also a guy who can grow to 8 feet, turn green, and add a couple of hundred pounds of muscle to himself when he gets mad.

There's a fukking Norse God who wields a fukking magic hammer and can summon lightening when he feels like it....

BUT A fukkING ROBOT THAT MOVES HIS MOUTH WHILE HE TALKS IS UNREALISTIC?!?! That's where you draw the line?

dwKUiTp.gif
:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Well I gave both movies an A+, so I'm not gonna crap on BB to big up TDK

But TDK had a more engaging plot, a better script and superior dialogue. I'll give the supporting cast a draw because Harvey Dent = Ras and Scarecrow for me, but if you consider Joker supporting cast - which he technically is as memorable as he was - TDK takes that too.

Where I feel BB was superior was the weight of the menace. Yeah the joker and two face were definitely doing some heinous stuff but I'd argue nothing as bad as destroying the entire city through poisonous gas. I also feel Katie Holmes was a better Rachel and that BB had superior fight scenes.

I can see everything but that.

:comeon: No way in hell.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wish they did'nt call it Age of Ultron. Other than that...I'm in I guess. I mean it's the 2nd Avengers movie, how could I not be?

Ultrons moving eyebrows and mouth are stupid too but it's whatever these movie studios have annoyed me into submission.

Just make it worth my $15 bucks.

Last edited: