Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Movie was really funny. Missed alot of the jokes in theater the first time.

Really enjoyed it. Not to sure what ppl have their panties in a bunch about.

Yeah they couldn't have done without the whole "Hawk eye" side story....but it served a purpose, so it wasn't pointless.
I dled this last nite and watched like the first 10 minutes. I was once again excited. I’m just a sucker for the MCU. Will watch again this weekend.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i know i'm in the extreme minority on this one but i enjoyed FF4 more. the 30 seconds of doom walking down the halls, making nikkas heads explode >>> everything in AoU
I dont know what that was supposed to be but it wasnt Doom. I liked that scene better when it was originally done in Akira

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i know i'm in the extreme minority on this one but i enjoyed FF4 more. the 30 seconds of doom walking down the halls, making nikkas heads explode >>> everything in AoU
zQTngMt.png

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i feel the same about y'all, breh. FF4 was horrible, but it at least had 1 good scene i enjoyed. AoU, all fukking hype. i cant recall one scene i enjoyed from that movie OR the originals movie. i really cant understand what y'all enjoy about this movie. can any of yall name your favorite scenes or moments?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i feel the same about y'all, breh. FF4 was horrible, but it at least had 1 good scene i enjoyed. AoU, all fukking hype. i cant recall one scene i enjoyed from that movie OR the originals movie. i really cant understand what y'all enjoy about this movie. can any of yall name your favorite scenes or moments?
im on the jack so off top for me
Cap chuckin the bike at them muthafukkas in the beginning
Thor and Cap tag teamin muthafukkas throughout the flik
Hulk fighting Hulkbuster
:whew:
Avengers tryna lift Mjolnir
Ultron takin homies arm off
the Vision liftin Mjolnir
the scene with Cap fightin Ultron
Quicksilver snatchin people up from in front of the runaway train

its an action comic book movie
its ok to enjoy a lil bit of action comic book shyt

smile

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im on the jack so off top for me
Cap chuckin the bike at them muthafukkas in the beginning
Thor and Cap tag teamin muthafukkas throughout the flik
Hulk fighting Hulkbuster
:whew:
Avengers tryna lift Mjolnir
Ultron takin homies arm off
the Vision liftin Mjolnir
the scene with Cap fightin Ultron
Quicksilver snatchin people up from in front of the runaway train

its an action comic book movie
its ok to enjoy a lil bit of action comic book shyt

smile
i just haven't enjoyed most of these marvel films. the only one i really enjoyed is winter solider

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you didnt geek out during hulkbuster vs hulk I dunno what to tell you breh.. youre trolling hrdcore in this thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you didnt geek out during hulkbuster vs hulk I dunno what to tell you breh.. youre trolling hrdcore in this thread
it was probably a highlight, but nah, i didn't "geek out"

the entire film looked like one big crap cgi/green screen fest. how is having a differing opinion trolling? contrary to popular belief, there's plenty of people who didn't enjoy this movie.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I loved the movie even more watching it again. I already see the seeds being planted for Civil War. Cap and Tony really don't like each other and it's been brewing since the 1st Avengers and I'm definitely Team Cap. Tony be doing some straight fukked up shyt and he low key a coward. Cap dropped ether on his ass in that scene where they were chopping that wood in Hawkeye's yard. Trying to stop a war before one begins always ends up with innocents being killed. shyt happened in Winter Soldier with Shield and in this one with Ultron. He lucky he didnt get another Ultron when Vision got created.
Yea it took me a 2nd time watching the movie to actually enjoy it.
The last 30 seconds actually gives you a preview of what's to come in Civil War and it completely flew over my head the first time I saw it. The final convo between Cap and Black Widow
Black widow: how do we look
Cap: well, we're not the '27 yankees
BW: we got some hitters
Cap: They're good, they're not a team
BW: Let's beat them into shape
This is when they show war machine, the vision, falcon, and scarlet which. I'm guessing this is the new Avengers but one thing I don't get is why would they put war machine on cap's side when he's Iron man's right hand man and is modeled literally after him. I'm going to assume, he and the vision will "switch" sides in civil war. Either way, may 2016 can't come any sooner:sadcam:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was probably a highlight, but nah, i didn't "geek out"

the entire film looked like one big crap cgi/green screen fest. how is having a differing opinion trolling? contrary to popular belief, there's plenty of people who didn't enjoy this movie.

Tell me your top five movies