Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
7 PM tonight. Got my dutch of piff rolled for me when I get off work. Then me and wifey walking down to the 125th St. theater. Let the fukkery begin! :blessed:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Either the 10:30 or 11:30 show depending on how traffic looks and when i get there, but im excited this is gonna lead into phase 2-3 :jawalrus: more winter soldier cap...

I have a feeling it's gonna be packed but that's why im going by myself all the way to flushing...

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I went to an advance screening last night, thought it was going to be packed but it wasn't too bad.

The movie though was a fukking disappointment. It didn't feel like Avengers 2 more like Iron Man 4. I understand the point is too make $$$ but what was the point of this movie?

And whatever beef Marvel got with these companies they need to to end that shyt. I just saw Quicksilver in a fukking X-Men movie now he some Russian fakkit that got his powers through experiments? :what:

I never read comics in my life so I feel like they're trying to do too much at one time. At the end of the day it's entertainment so it does what it meant to do :manny:

That Star Wars trailer doe...I know what I'm doing this Christmas :banderas:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
For you guys saying its filler movie, is it better than Hunger Games: The Mocking Jay Part 1?

Because that felt like a quintessential filler movie if you ask me.

-DMP-
There was no action in Mocking Jay 1. There's nothing but action in AoU and atleast you get a final battle / ending unlike Mocking Jay 1. You get you money's worth on the action alone...

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to an advance screening last night, thought it was going to be packed but it wasn't too bad.

The movie though was a fukking disappointment. It didn't feel like Avengers 2 more like Iron Man 4. I understand the point is too make $$$ but what was the point of this movie?

And whatever beef Marvel got with these companies they need to to end that shyt. I just saw Quicksilver in a fukking X-Men movie now he some Russian fakkit that got his powers through experiments? :what:

I never read comics in my life so I feel like they're trying to do too much at one time. At the end of the day it's entertainment so it does what it meant to do :manny:

That Star Wars trailer doe...I know what I'm doing this Christmas :banderas:
Quicksilver and his sister were always from Eastern Europe in the comics.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what the problem with ultron was, him and thanos are ultimately very similar villains.

Probably why he was changed up so much in this movie.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Funniest moment to me was

When CAP managed to nudge Thor's hammer, the look on Thor's face and his relief after was insane. On some genuine shyt that actor did not want anyone else carring his hammer :mjlol:

Legit, everyone in the theater was like :merchant::ooh:

My nikka The Vision though :wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Was Vision able to lift the hammer cause of the soul gem?

They don't really explain why.

Didnt really have too right

Clearly he was
worthy

He could lift it because like Captain America he's morally pure as soon as he's born. He straightaway saw the good things about "life" and wanted to save it, didn't even want want to kill Ultron originally, felt his pain and tried to give him a chance.
"Stark wanted a saviour but settled for a slave" :wow:

Did Vision actually fully kill him(ultron) though?:patrice:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Movie was fukking awful. The romance between hulk and Scarlett was wtf? "Hey big guy" ...the fukk was that bullshyt

Going to Hawkeyes house? :camby:

The end was exactly like the first one

Cheesy one line jokes all throughout

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About that:

"He who is worthy shall possess the power of Thor."

That's roughly the inscription on Mjölnir and means that anyone who's deemed worthy to protect all realms like Thor can lift his hammer and use his powers. That's why Cap could nudge it, because in terms of personality he's close to being that worthy as well. Regarding Vision, it's easiest to explain that he's worthy because his programming has him value all life. He acknowledges that the uniqueness of Ultron makes him incredibly important to the world, but because he's corrupted Ultron would cause insurmountable destruction, and therefore must be stopped. And like he said at the end, he sees the fault in all things, but he doesn't think that because of something is faulted, it is less. He doesn't think people are below him, he doesn't think they are above him, he believes we're all equal. And that's what makes him worthy.

Yeah I edited my post, remembered that Thor said that Vision was worthy of keeping the soul gem, so therefore I could see the connection with him being able to weld the hammer (since having control of an infinity gem is a quite the power in itself). I do think it would've made more sense if the convo between Vision and Ultron happened before Vision was able to pick up the hammer. Good point with the bolded though, and makes sense since its a similar thing Thor had to learn/understand.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I edited my post, remembered that Thor said that Vision was worthy of keeping the soul gem, so therefore I could see the connection with him being able to weld the hammer (since having control of an infinity gem is a quite the power in itself). I do think it would've made more sense if the convo between Vision and Ultron happened before Vision was able to pick up the hammer. Good point with the bolded though, and makes sense since its a similar thing Thor had to learn/understand.

I look at it like if thor is having vision's of "Vision" and knew he had to go there to awaking him and he'd be being powered by a gem, If anyone is worthy....It probably be Vision. I did enjoy how cap is almost there.