Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I loved every second of the movie. I will see it again multiple times. One thing though.

Why did they kill off my boy Quicksilver? I'm hoping they can bring him back. If they can do it for Coulson, they can do it for him.
Movie was fukking awful. The romance between hulk and Scarlett was wtf? "Hey big guy" ...the fukk was that bullshyt

Going to Hawkeyes house? :camby:

The end was exactly like the first one

Cheesy one line jokes all throughout
So which is it? Awful or excellent :mjlol:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I went to an advance screening last night, thought it was going to be packed but it wasn't too bad.

The movie though was a fukking disappointment. It didn't feel like Avengers 2 more like Iron Man 4. I understand the point is too make $$$ but what was the point of this movie?

And whatever beef Marvel got with these companies they need to to end that shyt. I just saw Quicksilver in a fukking X-Men movie now he some Russian fakkit that got his powers through experiments? :what:

I never read comics in my life so I feel like they're trying to do too much at one time. At the end of the day it's entertainment so it does what it meant to do :manny:

That Star Wars trailer doe...I know what I'm doing this Christmas :banderas:
I'm going to peep it in the theater just for the previews.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Maybe people who are being critical just didn't find it as fun as it thought it was :ld:why do people get so butthurt when others don't like a movie they enjoyed? This movie was OK, but The Winter Soldier remains the gold standard for MCU for me.
Because you can't judge comic book movies like you judge the more serious realistic movies, it always seems like the people online that dont like these movies are always super critical.. I never meet people in person that like comics say the stuff I here online or rotten tomatoes, it just seems biased

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for the movie: overall it was disappointing....it had more cons than pros.....my 3 main cons:

- it felt like the movie was having a civil war with itself...it didnt know if it wanted to be a light hearted, fun type movie; or if it wanted to have a more serious tone to it....instead of getting either, we got left with a meshed up mess....i mean, they'd try to set a serious mood in a scene, but everyone would be cracking 1 liners...ex: when they confront ultron on the ship in africa...

- they really dropped the ball with ultron....the character had potential to be a real threat/villian, but instead of coming off as a world threatening villian, he comes off more as a science project that went wrong, and nothing really to be worried about....the reason being he was always 'evolving' and we never got to see him in a 'finished' form that could really challenge the avengers....

- to piggyback off the last point: when the avengers come together, it should be on some 'save the world' type shyt...but at no point in the movie does it feel like the world is in danger....

...there were other cons like the neutering of the hulk, the bullshyt love story between the hulk/black widow, too much hawkeye, etc.....i could keep going, but i'll stop....

some pros for the movie:

- the vision's intro scene
- cap and thor's hammer
- war machine's scenes
- a damn good quicksilver

....while typing this, it got me thinking about how disappointed i am....marvel dropped the ball with this....i wont be seeing this again in theaters like i did avengers 1....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some of you nikkas are just garbage

The movie was good, worth it if you're interested in the MCU. Started with action, ended with action. Honestly can't wait to see the next films and how everything ties into it.

Basically set up Black Panther (even though not like I expected) and Claw

Basically introduced inhumans (X-men light)

Vision was dope to see

And gave the other characters (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk,) a lot more screen time because they don't get to have their own movies and stories focusing just on them.

They now have an idea of what's going on with the infinity stones, which should introduce The Guardians of the Galaxy, the Kree, and etc.

Aside from the new Avengers (some which eventually became Avengers anyway), I didn't have anything negative to say about the movie... Except that I hate Captain America.. But I'm interested in the next movie especially since Claw, Winter Soldier, and BP should be in it

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas excited over Star Wars but bombing this :gladbron:

I saw absolutely nothing in the Star Wars movie that I could give a fukk about (not a huge Star Wars fan btw)... But nikkas gassed on that but shytting on the movie

:to:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Loved the movie. I liked how they treated Hawkeye. He was even making jokes about himself just being a guy with a bow and arrow. He was the movie goer's avatar for the movie

Using Scarlett Witch to get back stories from the Avengers was a smart move. We got to see all their motivations.

Ultron was funnier than expected but i guess if you consider him "Stark's son" it makes sense. Waiting for those Ultron Bars
I'm still not sure what Ultron's grand plan was with lifting the city, there had to be a better way, reminded me of Supes lifting New Krypton to the sky in "Superman Returns":mjpls:

All the action set pieces were perfect. You don't even notice whats CGI from real especially with the Iron Man / Hulk scene

Getting War Machine involved was great. Glad that Cheadle got called up the big leagues.

Like i said movie was great but it I don't feel like the movie moved along any of the ongoing stories of the MCU like the rest of the movies in the MCU. This was sort of like a special edition comic book event that doesn't really relate to the regular comic book story lines.

For all the Agents of SHIELD fans, it will be interesting to see how they incorporate the fact that Tony is funding his own version of SHIELD with Fury/Maria Hill running it
Lifting the city to make it a meteor breh :gladbron:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
nikkas excited over Star Wars but bombing this :gladbron:

I saw absolutely nothing in the Star Wars movie that I could give a fukk about (not a huge Star Wars fan btw)... But nikkas gassed on that but shytting on the movie

:to:

LOL, I know right! Theater was all geeked seeing that and I was just like...meh. I'd watch it, but wouldn't rush to see it. MCU >>> Star Wars universe.