Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
only because there was so many, even the chitari took down the hulk in the 1st one

Na bruh.... this was not an easy battle for the Avenger by any stretch.

Battle one... though the Avengers were caught off guard this prolly was a draw only to the fact that Ultron was just created and not as strong

Battle 2 they kinda got they asses handed to them, Hawkeye had to be carried out and the other members were just out it

Battle 3, it took everything in their power to fight Ultron off... this time included needing that extra help from Shield and War Machine and lets not act like Vision and the twins werent factors.

This wasnt an easy battle.... they were really beat up after this one

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It was OK. Felt a little empty, and although I enjoyed the humour, sometimes it felt like it overshadowed the gravity of the situation.

I was surprised at the lack of falcon, since he was already introduced. Enjoyed learning more about Natasha and I like the budding romance between her and Banner. The witch is a bad girl.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just came bak from seeing it not too long ago and im officially done with u coli niccas cuz this shyt was doooooooope....my dude ultron spewing ether and got quotables like ironman 1 tony stark :banderas:
crowd went absolutely nuts when vision picked up the hammer :pachaha:
everybody did they thing and yet again whedon came thru with the team up scraps that were fukking bananaz :gladbron:
and in true whedon fashion somebody had to die :sadbron: i legit thought it would be hawkeye just cuz of how they built him up and him going for the kid just seemed like a setup but it wound up being my dude quicksilver :to: (aint he aint even see it coming :mjcry:)
my only qualm is the bruce banner, black widow love thing but thats cuz i just hate romance in comic book movies :beli:...i give it a 8.5/10 :obama:

quick question to my brehs tho
where yall think my nicca hulk going? :lupe: yall think he gone til the infinity wars or wat :lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7/10 for me not bad by any means. If you liked Avengers, you'll like A2. If you didn't like Avengers, you still might like A2.

The problem with the this movie imo, is that its a victim of marvels own success. There's so much to tell and wonder and setup now that it's almost to much.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Was Vision able to lift the hammer cause of the soul gem?

About that:

"He who is worthy shall possess the power of Thor."

That's roughly the inscription on Mjölnir and means that anyone who's deemed worthy to protect all realms like Thor can lift his hammer and use his powers. That's why Cap could nudge it, because in terms of personality he's close to being that worthy as well. Regarding Vision, it's easiest to explain that he's worthy because his programming has him value all life. He acknowledges that the uniqueness of Ultron makes him incredibly important to the world, but because he's corrupted Ultron would cause insurmountable destruction, and therefore must be stopped. And like he said at the end, he sees the fault in all things, but he doesn't think that because of something is faulted, it is less. He doesn't think people are below him, he doesn't think they are above him, he believes we're all equal. And that's what makes him worthy.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
it was def some piff. :banderas: prolly not as good a movie as the first one, but it was far more entertaining. will fosho see it afew more times

makes me soooo excited for ALL the other shyt marvel has coming out :takedat:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
The movie was cool, more laughs than expected but, definitely wasn't better than the first.

James Spader was the perfect voice for Ultron.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
who the hell is that?

Black-Panther-sun.jpg

which has been named dropped in these movies before, but still...we are getting closer​