Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
they're super hero's. what the hell you expect them to do take on a Chinese crime syndicate :mjpls: Russian mafia :beli:.

Like I said before, these movies are like episodes to one big plotline.
see i didn't want to do this... cause once i do, here comes the fan boy talk

first batman, they burn down his fukking house.. he gets fukked up multiple times, the last fight is one some ticking time bomb train, and the whole city going crazy out there

second... the joker.... don't even need an explanation of how they made him ill and made it count... nikka killed bruce's main love interest... this would be like pepper or jane getting blown the fukk up... and never coming back

third... while the fall off in story... the villian is still iconic... nuclear bomb.. can't find it.. ticking time bomb... batman gets his back broke, and money stolen, and bat cave stolen, and stabbed in the gut, and left in a prison... and barely wins... with help

superman... the most cheap ass superhero of them all... they even made him look weak... zod and the boys fukked him up... a few times... was gonna end the entire world... came and got at his moms yo... his moms.. and still had you at the end like.... ohhhhhh shyt he snapped that nikka's neck

daredevil.... marvel proved they CAN do this... great fukking show... exactly what we'd want to see

winter soldier proved they could do it.. they almost did it in thor 2 but went right back to giving no fukks about mom in an instant

so don't give me superheros... like there aren't super villians... GOTG pulled this off too... they had it riiiiiiiiiiiight up until dude started dancing and then it became campy as fukk

there's gotta be fear of loss here... or at least the feel of some real danger... if they just superheros so there's never real danger, not even a trip to the ER, then again... we should just watching that bullshyt for ANOTHER 10 movies... this ain't movie number 1... it's number 10.... this campy shyt should have been over by now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
they're super hero's. what the hell you expect them to do take on a Chinese crime syndicate :mjpls: Russian mafia :beli:.

Like I said before, these movies are like episodes to one big plotline.
pay $110 dollars in movies tickets (220 with a date... 500 with food) for 2.5 hour long episodes brehs

watch 10 episodes (basically a season of tv) and have barely advanced the plot brehs

make 10 super hero movies and never pick a super villian who can cause any damage brehs

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
pay $110 dollars in movies tickets (220 with a date... 500 with food) for 2.5 hour long episodes brehs

watch 10 episodes (basically a season of tv) and have barely advanced the plot brehs

make 10 super hero movies and never pick a super villian who can cause any damage brehs

People watched 9 seasons (202 episodes) of the X-Files and a movie, and Mulder never smashed Scully :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
see i didn't want to do this... cause once i do, here comes the fan boy talk

first batman, they burn down his fukking house.. he gets fukked up multiple times, the last fight is one some ticking time bomb train, and the whole city going crazy out there

second... the joker.... don't even need an explanation of how they made him ill and made it count... nikka killed bruce's main love interest... this would be like pepper or jane getting blown the fukk up... and never coming back

third... while the fall off in story... the villian is still iconic... nuclear bomb.. can't find it.. ticking time bomb... batman gets his back broke, and money stolen, and bat cave stolen, and stabbed in the gut, and left in a prison... and barely wins... with help

superman... the most cheap ass superhero of them all... they even made him look weak... zod and the boys fukked him up... a few times... was gonna end the entire world... came and got at his moms yo... his moms.. and still had you at the end like.... ohhhhhh shyt he snapped that nikka's neck

daredevil.... marvel proved they CAN do this... great fukking show... exactly what we'd want to see

winter soldier proved they could do it.. they almost did it in thor 2 but went right back to giving no fukks about mom in an instant

so don't give me superheros... like there aren't super villians... GOTG pulled this off too... they had it riiiiiiiiiiiight up until dude started dancing and then it became campy as fukk

there's gotta be fear of loss here... or at least the feel of some real danger... if they just superheros so there's never real danger, not even a trip to the ER, then again... we should just watching that bullshyt for ANOTHER 10 movies... this ain't movie number 1... it's number 10.... this campy shyt should have been over by now

First batman...... burning down a house of a billionaire is supposed to mean something? Define getting fukked up? And the last fight wasn't a time bomb :mjpls: Further more batman needed his old ass butler to save him.

TDK.... Rachel curved that nikka. The Joker had every opportunity to kill Batman but didn't. Ledgers performance is the ONLY thing that saved that weak ass movie... Oh and Rachel got uglier and batman's voice become :scusthov:

TDKR... Too many plot holes and fukkery to even begin listing.

:camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
First batman...... burning down a house of a billionaire is supposed to mean something? Define getting fukked up? And the last fight wasn't a time bomb :mjpls: Further more batman needed his old ass butler to save him.

TDK.... Rachel curved that nikka. The Joker had every opportunity to kill Batman but didn't. Ledgers performance is the ONLY thing that saved that weak ass movie... Oh and Rachel got uglier and batman's voice become :scusthov:

TDKR... Too many plot holes and fukkery to even begin listing.

:camby:

:what: That's his whole point. He even mentions it in the movie

Stop trolling son

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Four movies in and I'm still not feelin Johannsens Black Widow:ld:
What is this like the third time Stark "retired"?:heh::duck:

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
2 days away brehs. I've mostly avoided this thread for the past 2 weeks so I wouldn't run into any potential spoilers.

^^^:ohhh: at the similarities between this film and Iron-Man 1.​

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of people that say they don't like it are just being gay and weren't going to like it anyways.
:umad: before you tell me this is not the reason because yes it is. You are gay. And you love the cock and wanted this to suck so bad that you forced yourself to say it does.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The camerawork was bad imo aswell

They were too close to the screen most of the time and the 3d was blurry

Best scene was defo hulk vs ironmaster but as a whole the film failed.

Plot was a mess

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Saw it, thought it was better than the 1st. I've always been a huge Marvel fan though so :yeshrug: for the casual fan/moviegoer the excitement and "fad" of Marvel movies and seeing all the characters on screen has probably worn off. shyt was like a comic book crossover come to life on screen.

- Ultron was a pretty good villain to me.:ehh: Had some good lines and was powerful enough.
Having the Mind Gem basically contain an A.I. inside it was a nice touch.[/spoiled]
- Hulk/Black Widow shyt was random :dwillhuh: Good enough explanation on why Hulk won't be around for Civil War.

- The humor in Marvel movies never bothered me and this no different:manny: It's a comic book movie. I expect comedy. Don't need a deep/dark 2 hour character study. This one was darker than the 1st though.

- Movie should have at least been like 2:30 though. You can tell they cut a lot of shyt out and it feel rushed at times.

- Nice touch teasing Scarlet Witch's "House of M" like powers after Quicksilver died. Feel like they threw that nikka to the bushes once they saw Days of Future Past. They got enough characters.

- Vision was :ld:. His speech to Ultron at the end was creepy though. Basically admitted Earth doesn't have long and is gonna get fukked up something serious.:huhldup:

- Their visions of the future were a good touch. Iron Man seeing all of them dead in space looked like some Infinty Gaunlet shyt. :whoo: Cap was seeing his "after life" in my opinion (probably gonna die in Infinty War 2) and Thor saw that Ragnarok shyt.

:ohlawd: Next year though, we getting Black Panther, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange & Crossbones all introduced. I'm glad the Russo Bros. doing the next basically 3 Avengers movies.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Saw it, thought it was better than the 1st. I've always been a huge Marvel fan though so :yeshrug: for the casual fan/moviegoer the excitement and "fad" of Marvel movies and seeing all the characters on screen has probably worn off. shyt was like a comic book crossover come to life on screen.

- Ultron was a pretty good villain to me.:ehh: Had some good lines and was powerful enough. Having the Mind Gem basically contain an A.I. inside it was a nice touch.
- Hulk/Black Widow shyt was random :dwillhuh: Good enough explanation on why Hulk won't be around for Civil War.

- The humor in Marvel movies never bothered me and this no different:manny: It's a comic book movie. I expect comedy. Don't need a deep/dark 2 hour character study. This one was darker than the 1st though.

- Nice touch teasing Scarlet Witch's "House of M" like powers after Quicksilver died. Feel like they threw that nikka to the bushes once they saw Days of Future Past. They got enough characters.

- Vision was :ld:. His speech to Ultron at the end was creepy though. Basically admitted Earth doesn't have long and is gonna get fukked up something serious.:huhldup:

- Their visions of the future were a good touch. Iron Man seeing all of them dead in space looked like some Infinty Gaunlet shyt. :whoo: Cap was seeing his "after life" in my opinion (probably gonna die in Infinty War 2) and Thor saw that Ragnarok shyt.

- Movie should have at least been like 2:30 though. You can tell they cut a lot of shyt out and it feel rushed at times.

:ohlawd: Next year though, we getting Black Panther, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange & Crossbones all introduced. I'm glad the Russo Bros. doing the next basically 3 Avengers movies.

You better put spoilers on the parts I just put spoilers on otherwise you're catching a neg out of principle, breh.