Cartoony "Reverse-Stark" villain :camby:

NO chemistry of the new characters :camby:

Quicksilver a literal waste :camby:

Vision was okay :yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
better hulk scenes
why because of his fight with stark? The depowered him to make that fight competitive so it kinda fell flat. And nothing in AoU matched "puny god", his te ta tet with Thor or "I am always angry" Anyone that watched avengers will say he was the mvp.
the truck chase scene was fire
was that the one with cap chasing ultron? Drawing a blank the flick was that forgettable
better villain
I will give you that but Loki should've never been the villain in the 1st place.
better chemistry
only because you are more familiar with them in the roles/universe. I like the chemistry in 1 better felt more natural
quicksilver/scarlett witch
you are having me on here, scarlet maybe and that's only because the actress looks different to the usual Hollywood engenues. But quicksilver was bad, their characterization sucked, acting was flat and their accents were distracting.
kudos to Bettany but vision seemed unecessary to me the cast was already bloated his story just didn't seem fleshed out. As soon as he's introduced he's just there. They used him as a selling point for this movie but it seemed anticlimactic

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I liked it...actually thought it was better than the first one :yeshrug: and for all the folks saying that Marvel is rehashing the same formulas...have you actually ever READ COMIC BOOKS?!? That IS their formula. Can someone please explain how they expect them the rewrite the formula :beli:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Wolverine drew blood in The Wolverine tho. shyt, in the uncut version he literally drew blood towards the screen.
he's wolverine... he's been in 9 movies or some shyt... he has unbreakable 2-3 ft metal claws... he drew blood this one time in this one movie back in the day

we know this shyt is unacceptable.. i love marvel.. i thought the plan was gonna get deeper than this... i'm holding out hope for cap 3 now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mjpls: that's the formula for damn near EVERY action movie. :russ:
nah people die in action movies... somebody family is always kidnapped, smacked up, killed somewhere, killed the old partner.. killed the ex girlfriend... killed some random goon who misspoke to the boss.. blew up some buildings.. is a worldwide terrorist... has the detonator.... SOMETHING

i feel like i already knew from jump, ain't nothing suspenseful about to happen here... i won't completely shyt on it... action was the action.. but we've seen we can get better, more gripping plots than this

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nah people die in action movies... somebody family is always kidnapped, smacked up, killed somewhere, killed the old partner.. killed the ex girlfriend... killed some random goon who misspoke to the boss.. blew up some buildings.. is a worldwide terrorist... has the detonator.... SOMETHING

i feel like i already knew from jump, ain't nothing suspenseful about to happen here... i won't completely shyt on it... action was the action.. but we've seen we can get better, more gripping plots than this

they're super hero's. what the hell you expect them to do take on a Chinese crime syndicate :mjpls: Russian mafia :beli:.

Like I said before, these movies are like episodes to one big plotline.