Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you guys gotta b kiddin me wit this cam shyt b.

i could understand if u had no intention of paying to see it in the first place but if you were gonna plop down some guap to see it on the big screen anyway why would you tarnish the experience like that?

of course it's tempting but hold on just one more week! you will thank yourself later!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching it a 2nd time, I think i'mma change my tune a lil bit

Instead of a 6.8/10, I'm gonna bump it up a notch...7.8/10

Watched it fresh off a nap and was able to really soak it up this time around.

Sill thought Ultron was weak, tho.

Beneath it all, Marvel raised the stakes in this one.I think they planted seeds that are going to have a more profound affect in future films.The Banner/Natasha romance....Hawkeye and his situation(don't wanna spoil anything)...Fury still having access to a Helicarrier....Vision(Who they overpowered in this film--for a reason----I think he's going to play the role of Adam Warlock/Silver Surfer in Infinity Wars...since I don't believe Marvel has the rights to those characters?)

There's an underlying layer of depth to this movie.I saw the first Avengers flick once in the theater and could never sit through it again.This one was the exact opposite.I actually appreciated it more the 2nd time around.

It's a strange movie.The depth wasn't there on the surface, but the movie is seeded with depth.It's like Age Of Ultron did that, so hopefully Infinity Wars won't have to go through that
They're setting up Infinity Wars to be:lawd:

But like @Ethnic Vagina Finder said, If they drop a dud on Thanos/Infinity War, it's all for naught.

I guess I'll ease up on Joss Whedon.He was able to squeeze a 3 1/2 hour story into 2 hrs and 12 minutes...with like 12-13 characters to balance....

He BARELY pulled it off.

It's weird...While I thought the first Avengers was more entertaining, somehow, this one has more replay value IMO:dahell:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got the cam. It's a hard watch I'm probably gonna hold off and go see it Saturday.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
nikkas really watching shytty cam rips of this:dahell:. Whats the point? Aint like ur watching for the gripping story:heh:.
they got us breh :mjcry:

i just realized it when you said that... first time around i'm like "what's the action gonna be like, this is gonna be crazy"

by the time they rolled out 50 new movies to come, came weak with thor 2 and ironman 3, but teased how connected this will all be....................... well i just KNEW the story was gonna be deep and powerful and lead right into this civil war and infinity wars... i just couldn't wait to see how they piece this together... it would be ok, cause the second time i watch in theater, it'd just make more sense to me cause i KNEW the plot was complicated and deep...............................

NOPE :francis:

another popcorn flick... we in here coming with all these theories... b-b-b-b-b-but that looks like the old castle.... b-b-b-b-b-but the time stone they gonna travel back.... b-b-b-b-but red skull.... b-b-b-b-b-but hydra... b-b-b-b-b-b-but thanos... b-b-b-b-b-b-but this is gonna be amazing... NOPE

basic story, basic movie cliches, basic shyt all around... but i'm pretty much sure that action is gonna be live in the theater

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
7k7Nyu0.png

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

i could understand if u had no intention of paying to see it in the first place but if you were gonna plop down some guap to see it on the big screen anyway why would you tarnish the experience like that?

of course it's tempting but hold on just one more week! you will thank yourself later!

it's really sad

dude's watching summer blockbusters in VHS quality cams on their laptops and then coming in here and giving their IMDB scores :scust:

i didn't even like the first one like that but i'll be seeing this as it should be seen

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

I don't understand the point in it period. Watching 237p video with 2.0 audio? :scusthov: