Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Hopefully they get a dope ass villain this time tho
Yeah we all know how that character turned out. I'm just saying, I'm sure the first time yall heard that "never seen me coming " line in the trailer and/or movie, you were thinking "oh shyt , this dude is serious ". It was a very menacing line.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah we all know how that character turned out. I'm just saying, I'm sure the first time yall heard that "never seen me coming " line in the trailer and/or movie, you were thinking "oh shyt , this dude is serious ". It was a very menacing line.

Oh I just mean in general. Unlike a lot of cats I didn't mind what they did to the mandarin and I like iron man 3 but outside of Loki marvel hasn't created a truly dope villain on screen so I'm hoping this time that's delivered in....spades :sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You negroes crying about Caps shield bring broken....I thought you motherfukkers were crying like bytches for Black Panther? If Caps shield is broken and they need some more vibranium, where the fukk do you think they're gonna get it from. Just a theory.

Think my brother....Think.
To be fair, there was only one person complaining about it.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They weren't lying when they said Ultron would have James Spaders face. Put a hat and coat on that metallic head and body and you have Raymond Reddington.

Andy Serkis's character looks exactly like Black Panther villain Klaw:mjpls: @gluvnast @jayshiggs

B0llHPoCIAEGtqc.jpg
klawulysses2.jpg

This post rightchea is greatly ignored. This shyt looks like a direct link to klaw and Wakanda....

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The Broken Shield better lead to Black Panther PERIOD!
there's no fukking way it cant...u may can change ultron backstory (mostly because dont nobody give a fukk bout antman :heh:) but u cant change this shyt...plus they got serkis looking just like klaw in that shyt...its coming brehs :blessed:

EDIT: went to the last page and dont know if the official trailer been posted yet but if not here it is

marvel response to the leak :russ:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Oh I just mean in general. Unlike a lot of cats I didn't mind what they did to the mandarin and I like iron man 3 but outside of Loki marvel hasn't created a truly dope villain on screen so I'm hoping this time that's delivered in....spades :sas2:
Thought I was the only one with this opinion on here:whew:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cap's Shield is actually more durable than True Adamantium in the comics (it was originally made of a combination of Wakandan Virbranium and Proto Adamantium); however that's a moot point, as the shield is just Vibranium in the movies.

I know the story and how the movie shield is different from the comics shield...:smugfavre: