Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And the fukkery will ensue
Oh its definitely dropping. Not even reading spoilers and just thinking logically the movie sounded over stuffed with way too many characters and sub plots.

And from what I read they pretty much threw a few characters progression and arcs from previous films in the trash for the sake of some michael bay explosionz :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ultron definitely could have been better. He was too jokey as times.

Now that the hype has worn off, I think it's a legit 7.5-8/10 TOPS.

They have to do a better job on the Villains.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh its definitely dropping. Not even reading spoilers and just thinking logically the movie sounded over stuffed with way too many characters and sub plots.

And from what I read they pretty much threw a few characters progression and arcs from previous films in the trash for the sake of some michael bay explosionz :patrice:

@StraxStrax said that about the arcs being gone which does annoy me. I liked the character progression in the solo movies they should count in the team up movie because that makes for better character moments

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Avengers: Age Of Ultron Takes In $44.8 Million In Two Days At International Box Office
Avengers: Age of Ultron’s international box office numbers have grown to $44.8 million across 26 markets since opening on April 22nd.

The Avengers sequel earned $35.3 million yesterday, thanks in large part to the United Kingdom's and South Korea’s official premieres. U.K. box offices grossed $5.4 million—40% higher than Avengers’ opening night in 2012—and South Korean box offices netted $4.9 million.

Industry analysts project that even though just 55% of the foreign markets are debuting the film this weekend, it will make somewhere between $160-$175 million.

While the first Avengers made more than $1.5 billion globally back in 2012, many experts expect the film to far surpass that number, especially when it hits the U.S. market on May 1.

How high do you think Avengers: Age of Ultron’s numbers will climb? Do you think it can top $2 billion?

marvel really bout to enter the 2 billion dollar club :wow: they really are the GOATs

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
@StraxStrax said that about the arcs being gone which does annoy me. I liked the character progression in the solo movies they should count in the team up movie because that makes for better character moments

I don't want to spoil so I won't say much more but yeah that movie could take place right after Avengers 1 and have IM3, Thor 2 and CA:TWS after it and no one would blink any eye.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice no one mention how good or bad Ultron is. The film is called age of Ultron and he's hardly mentioned. Did they drop the ball on the villain again?

Depends on if you're cool with his depiction:
Word has it, he's just a snarky Reverse-Stark, jokes and all.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I don't want to spoil so I won't say much more but yeah that movie could take place right after Avengers 1 and have IM3, Thor 2 and CA:TWS after it and no one would blink any eye.

This sucks. Undercuts all those movies. Do they even explain how they all got together again or are they just out there together right off the bat?