Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't really give a fukk about reviews (critics loved Iron Man 3 while I thought it was utter shyt and crapped on MOS which I loved) but I do like to read some of the comment sections on sites that are not giving this movie a resounding thumbs up just to see how angry stans can get.
I read on one site where the comments all accused the guy of not actually seeing the movie because his review was negative.:mjlol:

That's where the real entertainment is breh. Especially from people who haven't seen the movie yet. That is the reason I can't stand fanboy shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Forbes review has some comical displeased fan comments on it.

Just read some of the comments..there is a dude who actually says "I disagree with your review. While I haven't seen the movie, I feel like it'll live up to its hype"..then there are other cats making false equivalencies like "of course you'd say you don't like this but you liked fifty shades of grey, annie, and x men days of future past" as if all critics rate movies against each other:snoop: i love comic book movies and love being a fan of comics and the movies but man these cats give us a bad name. how stupid can you be

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the reviews will be used by both parties. stans and haters. everyone has their agenda and no one is objective

in the case of negative reviews the fans will be :pacspit: and the haters will be :bryan:told yall marvel was overrated!