Avengers 5 Will Reportedly Release In 2023 And Be Smaller In Scale

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't think i read any avengers teams in the comics that did not have at least one of the original people in it. usually Ironman, or Haweye, or Thor or Hulk etc.
Abruptly replacing all of them at the same and bringing none of them back makes it feel like it shouldn't even be called an avengers movies. Should call them the defenders or something else.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think i read any avengers teams in the comics that did not have at least one of the original people in it. usually Ironman, or Haweye, or Thor or Hulk etc.
Abruptly replacing all of them at the same and bringing none of them back makes it feel like it shouldn't even be called an avengers movies. Should call them the defenders or something else.

Well I mean...Cap is old, Black Widow/Iron Man are dead, and Hawkeye is retired.

So your only real choices are Thor and :flabbynsick: Hulk. Although they could work as mentors for the new team I guess.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well I mean...Cap is old, Black Widow/Iron Man are dead, and Hawkeye is retired.

So your only real choices are Thor and :flabbynsick: Hulk. Although they could work as mentors for the new team I guess.
They should just let it be over for that squad. It's the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not the Avenger verse. Should just pass the reigns to a new team like the Fantastic Four or X-men.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They should just let it be over for that squad. It's the Marvel Cinematic Universe, not the Avenger verse. Should just pass the reigns to a new team like the Fantastic Four or X-men.
Then it wouldnt be marvel it would xmenverse + or ffverse +

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I dont like seeing Spiderman teaming up. I dont like seeing computers build his suits. I dont like my Spiderman outside of NYC with a personal jet chauffeur.:angry:

fukk everything in that last movie but the final fight.
Have you read the comics?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I mean you can want that...but my avatar says different :lolbron:

We got this covered has been dropping a lot of shyt lately. Hopefully their sources are true cause they also said marvel and Sony are planning two more Spider-Man trilogies. The next will be him in college and the last one will be him as an adult, which Norman being a focal part of the middle trilogy.

WGTC is 8.5 times outta 10 full of shyt lol, but fun to read lol

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Then you can't do Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers which seems to be what they're setting up with the Black Widow movie. FFH made it clear that the void left by Tony isn't only trying to be filled by good guys. It only makes sense to bring in a new/young avengers squad.

The luxury they have is that those characters can be built up on Disney +. You can still allow X-Men and FF4 take center stage on the movie side of things once you set everything up.

just do a build up to x men. return to this in 2029-30

WandaVision, Eternals and possibly Black Panther 2 (Namor) are already going to serve as the build up for mutants.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This next phase looks like the 2019-2020 warriors
They actually looking like Alabama. Multiple haters. New faces every year. But as long as the coach (Feige) remains the same, a championship caliber team is guaranteed :troll: Get comfortable, the reign ain’t stopping no time soon.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
The movie will be some form of the New Avengers.

clean.jpg

The new heroes( Shang Chi, etc) will join the older heroes (Black Panther,etc) to battle a new villain threatening the world.