Avengers 5 Will Reportedly Release In 2023 And Be Smaller In Scale

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:patrice:

dunno about this. would rather them break in the Fantastic Four or Xmen by then....
quit acting like folks actually wanna see some fukking fantastic four. Their villains? cool bring em. Them? hell no. They should be cameo status only as far as im concerned. Corniest superheroes of all time. They will nvr be cool

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Marvel's tv shyt is gonna be poppin' but its looking like the movies are about to fall the fukk off

They're gonna slow down on the movies, they don't want to share revenue with the theaters like that.

Like don't be surprised if Black Widow or other non event movies show up on Disney + shortly after they hit theater if not debuting at the same time.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
quit acting like folks actually wanna see some fukking fantastic four. Their villains? cool bring em. Them? hell no. They should be cameo status only as far as im concerned. Corniest superheroes of all time. They will nvr be cool

I always liked The Thing and Human Torch, but I could never get into Mr. Fantastic/Sue Storm's "relationship" if you want to call it that.

Sue: *wants to settle down for the night*
Mr. Fantastic: "Nah! There's unlimited dimensions that I need to find tonight. :camby: Now get me a sandwich, sweetheart. :youngsabo:"

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As long as Black Panther is the leader i’m down
I mean you can want that...but my avatar says different :lolbron:

We got this covered has been dropping a lot of shyt lately. Hopefully their sources are true cause they also said marvel and Sony are planning two more Spider-Man trilogies. The next will be him in college and the last one will be him as an adult, which Norman being a focal part of the middle trilogy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doom

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Glaring omission of Black Panther from that rumor article, especially since he's the current leader of the Avengers in the comics and their highest seller in box office. I wonder if he'll even formally be on the MCU team or if he'll just give some Obama'esque press conferences on the "new threat" and then show up to help by circumstance.

BP, Strange, nor Carol are taking orders from Spider-Man tho. It'll be interesting who is "leader" and how they juggle screen time.

Why would they let the Avengers brand die for the X-Men when the Avengers brand is more popular and profitable? They'll keep both and will work to make the F4 relevant.