Avengers 5 Will Reportedly Release In 2023 And Be Smaller In Scale

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Didn't they recently bought the rights to X-Men. Just retire the Avengers and build up to the X-Men.
Nah we need the Avengers. No reason they can't do smaller stuff with both of them then the big event be Onslaught with both teams together, as well as the Fantastic Four

Showdown+Group+Shot.jpg

But i'm fine with less big MCU movies if they take the massive line-up they now have and do a gang of tv series on Disney+ like the Netflix joints

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
quit acting like folks actually wanna see some fukking fantastic four. Their villains? cool bring em. Them? hell no. They should be cameo status only as far as im concerned. Corniest superheroes of all time. They will nvr be cool

People said the same thing about Guardians Of The Galaxy.

You act like Marvel's main strength ain't been taking B-Z tier heroes and making them major league.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dont know if I believe the 5 years for xmen

I do, easily.

They already announced their movie/TV line up until 2022. X-Men has not even been hinted at.

Towards the end of this current phase we'll hear rumblings of X-Men and mutants in general, for the next phase in 2023 or 2024.

Marvel and Feige plan shyt years in advance....the things we're just now hearing about were in the works long before the Fox deal took place. They can't just re-arrange their whole schedule for the X-Men. It's not like randomly throwing Spider-Man into a couple movies.

Fred.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Avengers 5 Will Reportedly Release In 2023 And Be Smaller In Scale

So what say the coli, and what lineup would you like to see?

Personally I think waiting until 2023 is a good look, don't want to do any Avengers movie too soon after Endgame. I also think it's a good move for it to be smaller scale since you really can't outdo Endgame in that regard. As far as the lineup, I'm thinking

Should be a given -

• Spidey
  • Captain Marvel
  • Black Panther
  • Falcon/Winter Soldier
  • Dr. Strange
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Kate Bishop

Don't include -

• Any of the Netflix Avengers (I'm good...)
  • The Fantastic Four or X-men (let them shine in their own movies)
  • The Guardians (if they're going smaller scale it doesn't make sense for the Guardians to be involved)

Undecided -

• Hulk (he's still around, but not sure I want to see a :flabbynsick: Hulk )
  • Thor (already going to be in Thor 4 and Guardians 3, he gets enough shine)
  • She-Hulk (I generally like the character...but let's see if her show is any good)
  • Blade (doesn't strike me as the Avengers type...but I'll see what they do with the character)

I must admit I'm not 100% involved with the comic world but what avengers are on Netflix that you were talking about I have a feeling I have been missing out on a good viewing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'll probably be dead

:picard:

I must admit I'm not 100% involved with the comic world but what avengers are on Netflix that you were talking about I have a feeling I have been missing out on a good viewing.

Well, I called them the Netflix Avengers but technically they're the Defenders. I just called them that because in the comics most of them have been Avengers at some point or other.

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, etc. I'm personally not too interested in seeing those characters on the big screen.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

Well, I called them the Netflix Avengers but technically they're the Defenders. I just called them that because in the comics most of them have been Avengers at some point or other.

Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, etc. I'm personally not too interested in seeing those characters on the big screen.

oh ok shyt I was about to hop on Netflix and find me some shyt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I thought they were building up to Skrull Wars. But the Skrulls seem to be friendly/allies in this universe. So I don't know what the 2nd endgame is gonna look like. Plus if you have Wanda and Captain Marvel in an Avengers movie, then what enemy is gonna be able to take them down? Are they bringing in the Shi'ar? Gladiator appearance incoming?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
For what it's worth, I think Luke Cage and Daredevil were actually pretty good and worth watching. :ehh:

Haven't seen Jessica Jones, Iron First, or the Defenders though.
Jessica Jones is good, Iron First season 2 is alright. Defenders was cool.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I do, easily.

They already announced their movie/TV line up until 2022. X-Men has not even been hinted at.

Towards the end of this current phase we'll hear rumblings of X-Men and mutants in general, for the next phase in 2023 or 2024.

Marvel and Feige plan shyt years in advance....the things we're just now hearing about were in the works long before the Fox deal took place. They can't just re-arrange their whole schedule for the X-Men. It's not like randomly throwing Spider-Man into a couple movies.

Fred.

What I meant is that they'll definitely drop hints of their existence by the end of the next phase. Names, etc

• Dap
Reactions: hex

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I mean you can want that...but my avatar says different :lolbron:

We got this covered has been dropping a lot of shyt lately. Hopefully their sources are true cause they also said marvel and Sony are planning two more Spider-Man trilogies. The next will be him in college and the last one will be him as an adult, which Norman being a focal part of the middle trilogy.

It'll be Falcon if anything. The shield was passed for a reason.

Spidey will play a role like Tony did if anything.

It won't be Black Panther either. He's too much of an outsider still in the movie world.

They'll also will still have to find a way to juggle Danvers due to her power level.

Last edited: