Avengers 5 : Doomsday

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Should've cast Tom Cruise instead.

Cruise will shoot Mission Impossible 15 before he signs up for a Marvel franchise. He’s used to running the show and having major creative pull in the films he does now. Feige wouldn’t allow ANY actor the level of control Cruise would demand.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

He dipped to grab that Oscar and spun the block again for a bigger bag

giphy.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

NAH THESE nikkaS ABSOLUTELY
KILLED ME WHEN I TOLD THEM
KANG SHOULDN'T APPEAR IN
AN ANT MAN MOVIE UNLESS
HE WAS GONNA KILL THE MAIN CHARACTERS....

THIS WAS WELL BEFORE
THE MOVIE CAME OUT
BUT MCU STANS GONNA MCU STAN

:devil:
:evil:

Its a damn shame how bad the Kang character has been fukked up. Such a good setup completely wasted.

Thanos was great cause we built up to it. Doom is outta nowhere to running shyt for a couple movies.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way it works is if he never takes the mask off and is on some James Earl Jones shyt doing Darth Vader. Otherwise, I don't like it.
He might be from whatever universe the F4 are from

Deadpool spoilers below to support my theory

Chris Evans plays Human Torch and Captain America in the multiverse

As long as Secret Wars gives us a proper swan song for Hugh, Tobey, Andrew, etc.. idgaf what they do but I am curious what’s the deal with Sony holding up Tom Holland Spider-Man involvement in anything

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yeah I'm with a lot of brehs in here too, I'm here for the fukkery and will have an optimistic mindset it just it feels like desperation. To me they shoulda just recasted Kang and be done with it, don't just fast track some shyt to where you know most fans won't call you out on it due to nostalgia bait, quality be damned.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Disney doesn’t have a single original idea yet. Just reboot, redux, recast. Memberberry, nostalgia, nostalgia, nostalgia. Rinse and repeat. But they got a legit legion zombies that will eat it up and throw hard earned money their way. Insane

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:mjlol:Y’all talking about how can he be DOOM. When speaking about comic books and multiverses lol.
Let’s just say he is Victor Von Doom. It just looks dumb because it’s still in the same universe as the MCU, where their main character was RDJ as Iron Man.

Might as well bring back ScarJo as Sue Storm or Evans as Johnny Storm ( :skip:). Have Ruffalo play fukkin Mole Man. :dead: