Avengers 5 : Doomsday

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
A desperation move that could blow up in their faces if commercially panned, but the gamble is worth it especially after the Majors debacle.

Totally. And for me... there is no anchor heros for this... like you had Iron Man, Cap and Thor...

And Marvel hasn't yet really defined as the core heroes yet in my opinion.

It's Avengers and it will make bank, but I feel like it will be a 'This is a pure money grab movie with no forward direction.'

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever and is also simultaneously the coolest shyt i’ve ever seen.

What in THE F U C K Feige is thinking? Who knows but I can almost GUARANTEE with RDJ back in the fold they’ve got a genuinely badass idea brewing.

Disney ARE DESPERATE.

So it's let bring back the Russos and get RDJ back as an evil Iron Man and let's make him Dr Doom at the same time.

It's like when a tv show has run out of ideas but still needs to keep going and then they suddenly take the main character in a gimmick 180 direction which the show never recovers from.

IT'S OVER. Disney have KILLED IT.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Feige gets blame for agreeing to it.

However, whoever the fukk pitched idea of introducing Kang in an Ant Man movie, directed by Peyton Reed, and have him lose should be fired.
No reason that couldnt be an easy recast. However, they killed all the good momentum after the Season 1 Loki finale.

NAH THESE nikkaS ABSOLUTELY
KILLED ME WHEN I TOLD THEM
KANG SHOULDN'T APPEAR IN
AN ANT MAN MOVIE UNLESS
HE WAS GONNA KILL THE MAIN CHARACTERS....

THIS WAS WELL BEFORE
THE MOVIE CAME OUT
BUT MCU STANS GONNA MCU STAN

:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Totally. And for me... there is no anchor heros for this... like you had Iron Man, Cap and Thor...

And Marvel hasn't yet really defined as the core heroes yet in my opinion.

It's Avengers and it will make bank, but I feel like it will be a 'This is a pure money grab movie with no forward direction.'
Especially when you factor in the short turn around times for these upcoming releases as they should have already started filming for Doomsday with how much they love to do months of reshoots.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The only way it works is if he never takes the mask off and is on some James Earl Jones shyt doing Darth Vader. Otherwise, I don't like it.
It doesn't feel right

RDJ as Tony Stark was some of the best casting in any superhero film period.

This feels forced and desperate :patrice:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
How can he be doom tho?

Same way Gemma Chan played 2 different characters in Captain Marvel and Eternals

Gemma-Chan-MCU.avif

It also happened with Michelle Yeoh in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Shang Chi

Michelle-Yeoh-MCU.avif