Ava DuVernay Says It Was Her Decision Not To Be Married Or Have Kids

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Your number is dwindling due to the influx of Asians and Latin immigrants and if it keeps going in this direction, ADOS will be totally marginalized 30 years.

Maybe you're an individualist, so it does not matter to you.
Its funny how asian and latin are one group to you but ados is separate from black

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It is becoming the norm now for black people not wanting any kids or being married so I don't understand her point. The black birth rate has been stagnant or diminishing for a while in the U.S. (Birth rate chart at website below).

Total births by race | KIDS COUNT Data Center

I even read in another thread that the birth rate even dropped more during covid virus the past 2 years.

There are a lot of black actress or celebrities in Hollywood today who don't have kids and haven't even been married yet so I don't know why she think it is rare. Just off top of my head Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Vivica Fox, Ashanti, Melyssa Ford, Cari Champion, Keri Hilson, etc don't have kids and I think haven't been married.

I think people just like to make themselves out to be some special snowflake in every aspect of their life but in reality the are more normal than they think they are.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's her right to do that. That's totally fine. :yeshrug:
She can live her life as she sees fit. I'm not walking in her shoes.

Yes she's a big time Hollywood director, Unless someone specifically asked I' don't see the problem, I'm sure some one is kincking that down from time to time.

That being said Issa Rae is even busier and she managed to get married. Marriage ain't for everyone, Lot of clouted chicks on the #GMS wave.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna be living that AJ Johnson life when she turns 50 next yr instead of spending it with her family.

and then one day she will die alone cuz them brehs who run a train on her for her 50th will move on to have a family and kids of their own. :picard:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
There are a lot of black actress or celebrities in Hollywood today who don't have kids and haven't even been married yet so I don't know why she think it is rare. Just off top of my head Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Vivica Fox, Ashanti, Melyssa Ford, Cari Champion, Keri Hilson, etc don't have kids and I think haven't been married.
Nut vessels for white execs

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Ava is nothing but a mouthpiece for white liberals.

bytch made an entire documentary about mass incarceration and didn't mention Biden(the author of the 84, 86 & 94 crime bills) once.:hhh:

Shills like her are dangerous to the black community.
Damn, she don’t need kids then if she on c00n time

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about none of that

I hate Ava like that one dude hates Rosario Dawson

She's team swirl, she's a shytty director, she leeches off of Black tragedy, and she snitched on that girl to her job who was talking shyt on Twitter
Fukk her
Oh I see the cacs only hit it :mjlol:
A Wench Tale:russ: