Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sheeeeit

2ae7c3eb1a4abbe1c34606b8896168aa.png

If she want it, she can get it :hubie:

fukked on sight

Daps
There are too many people on this planet. We need more people like her. At this point, having children is almost a selfish act. It’s not done for the good of society, because there are enough people as it is. It’s not done out of love for children, because someone who loves children would understand the world that awaits their child is one no child should have to grow up in.

:francis:

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
This the perfect thread for coli members.
Black woman? Check
Single? Check
Got money? Check
No kids? Check

nikkas finna go crazy in this thread calling her a liar and all kinds of shyt but more people especially women should think about not having kids.

The last thing we need is more people having kids just because they felt obligated to do it :unimpressed:

Hows that black population growth going?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t know why some of you can’t accept that not all women want to be mothers.

Sure, some are upset about being single and put a face on it but I know plenty who are legitimately happy.

So many people out here regret getting married or having kids but pretend it’s the best thing that happened to them because it’s socially unacceptable to say otherwise

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Its 2022,a woman can find happiness outside of reproducing.

2022 did not change nature. :yeshrug:
There are too many people on this planet. We need more people like her. At this point, having children is almost a selfish act. It’s not done for the good of society, because there are enough people as it is. It’s not done out of love for children, because someone who loves children would understand the world that awaits their child is one no child should have to grow up in.

:francis:

I hope you're not ADOS; :francis: