Sheeeeit

2ae7c3eb1a4abbe1c34606b8896168aa.png

If she want it, she can get it :hubie:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This the perfect thread for coli members.
Black woman? Check
Single? Check
Got money? Check
No kids? Check

nikkas finna go crazy in this thread calling her a liar and all kinds of shyt but more people especially women should think about not having kids.

The last thing we need is more people having kids just because they felt obligated to do it :unimpressed:

This!!!! So many people were born for selfish reasons only to be neglected. If a person realizes parenthood isn't for them and see fit not to have kids, good for them

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This!!!! So many people were born for selfish reasons only to be neglected. If a person realizes parenthood isn't for them and see fit not to have kids, good for them
I’m sure a majority of members on here were neglected which is why they act the way they act on here. Broken people raising future broken people. Ugly cycle

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
This the perfect thread for coli members.
Black woman? Check
Single? Check
Got money? Check
No kids? Check

nikkas finna go crazy in this thread calling her a liar and all kinds of shyt but more people especially women should think about not having kids.

The last thing we need is more people having kids just because they felt obligated to do it :unimpressed:
You're right, of course...but give it a few minutes before someone saunters in here accusing DuVernay of being a Russian agent. "This is one step removed from black eugenics!!!" :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Sheeeeit

2ae7c3eb1a4abbe1c34606b8896168aa.png

If she want it, she can get it :hubie:

Bruh :ohlawd:

100% agree.. but unless my reading comprehension ain’t shyt (it’s possible) I didn’t get the vibe that she was saying that parenting isn’t for her. I got the ‘not right now’ vibe. But maybe that’s the simp in me. :to:

Is she straight?

I don’t get the same team vibe from her. Again.. might be me simpin. :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:russ: I’d definitely smash
This is why i believe she's telling the truth. she'd have no problem getting impregnated and wifed up if she wanted to. In fact at the end of her quote she says she's just going to have fun, which might mean just wants casual sex from brehs right now and isn't looking for anything long term.