Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Where are all the Arena league & CFL dwelling players transitioning over to Rugby :jbhmm:
I don't understand the point of this comment tbh :jbhmm:. Not sure if there are a surplus of cfl or arena league players who want to play rugby. They are probably still grinding for a spot in the NFL :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't understand the point of this comment tbh :jbhmm:. Not sure if there are a surplus of cfl or arena league players who want to play rugby. They are probably still grinding for a spot in the NFL :manny:

There's a surplus of football players that will never make it, where is the crossover to Rugby? :jbhmm:

Sir, please remove Mr. Russell from your avatar :mjpls: It's all basketball or nothing, you either get down or lay down :martin:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:dead: @ you hoping an NFL punter could become a goalie in the Premier league, not happening, it takes actual skill to be a goalie. If it didn't you could just find a failed basketball player to be a goalie, but that doesn't happen.

Failed basketball players however make Hall of fame tight ends :mjpls:
Because there skill set is rare and it fits the position :dwillhuh:. There aren't a surplus of 6'8" 240+ pound nikkas that can run and jump in the world. I guarantee we ain't seeing a failed NBA player become a hof qb tho cause the skillset isn't there

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
There's a surplus of football players that will never make it, where is the crossover to Rugby? :jbhmm:

Sir, please remove Mr. Russell from your avatar :mjpls: It's all basketball or nothing, you either get down or lay down :martin:
They probably don't wanna play rugby cause there's no money in it... I don't get the point :ohhh:......

Football and basketball the goat sports :blessed::blessed:. No discriminating

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Because there skill set is rare and it fits the position :dwillhuh:. There aren't a surplus of 6'8" 240+ pound nikkas that can run and jump in the world. I guarantee we ain't seeing a failed NBA player become a hof qb tho cause the skillset isn't there

We ain't seeing a failed NFL player make it to the NBA at all in any capacity, meanwhile dudes like Westbrook and Bledsoe could probably be receivers, damn near every athletic undersized PF in the league would become a HOF TE :russ:

They probably don't wanna play rugby cause there's no money in it... I don't get the point :ohhh:......

Football and basketball the goat sports :blessed::blessed:. No discriminating

There's more money in Rugby than there is in the CFL or Arena league, if it were as simple as being a great athlete they should transition :mjpls:

Nah, the real Football, Basketball and boxing are the goat, I don't recognize local sports for GOAT status, if it's not played globally I ain't trying to hear it.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a joke of a sport :dead:

Imagine someone trying to play in Liga or Premier and touching a REAL football for the first time at 27, or picking up a basketball at 27 and making a roster, or throwing on boxing gloves at 27 and becoming a champ.

To be fair, Sergio Martinez only started boxing when he was 20. He's an exception though and I agree with your main point.

Hayne barely knew about the NFL a year ago and now he's on a roster and has better footwork and vision than most of the league :mjlol:

Nobody is making any decent league in the world if they haven't been playing football (soccer) since they were under 10

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We ain't seeing a failed NFL player make it to the NBA at all in any capacity, meanwhile dudes like Westbrook and Bledsoe could probably be receivers, damn near every athletic undersized PF in the league would become a HOF TE :russ:

There's more money in Rugby than there is in the CFL or Arena league, if it were as simple as being a great athlete they should transition :mjpls:

Nah, the real Football, Basketball and boxing are the goat, I don't recognize local sports for GOAT status, if it's not played globally I ain't trying to hear it.
How many great athletes are in the arena league or in the cfl tho. If they were they'd be in the NFL :francis:.

I'm all for being globally minded but with certain things it doesn't matter. Me enjoying a sport doesn't have anything to do with some dudes halfway across the world loving a sport. If basketball wasn't a global sport you wouldn't like it? Doubt that. Each country can have there own cultural things they enjoy. Shouldn't take anyway from it :yeshrug:.

An NFL player wouldn't be able to walk in and dominate because the skill set is very rare. Most NBA players are anomalies. Plus the game requires you to be skilled with a specific tool which makes the sport more difficult for outsiders

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
How many great athletes are in the arena league or in the cfl tho. If they were they'd be in the NFL :francis:.

I'm all for being globally minded but with certain things it doesn't matter. Me enjoying a sport doesn't have anything to do with some dudes halfway across the world loving a sport. If basketball wasn't a global sport you wouldn't like it? Doubt that. Each country can have there own cultural things they enjoy. Shouldn't take anyway from it :yeshrug:.

An NFL player wouldn't be able to walk in and dominate because the skill set is very rare. Most NBA players are anomalies. Plus the game requires you to be skilled with a specific tool which makes the sport more difficult for outsiders

James Harrison was undrafted, right?

Basketball being universally loved in all corners of the globe cements my love for it, if it were only played in one place and liked in one place I'd wonder why that was :jbhmm:

NASCAR is a local sport as well :yeshrug:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Failed basketball players however make Hall of fame tight ends :mjpls:

q6vCApt.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I love sports. Rugby is cool, but there's a reason the NFL is a billion dollar business while rugby is rugby. It's a skill demand.

Because it lends itself so well to gambling :yeshrug:

There's also a reason no place on the planet outside of the US fukks with it, meanwhile Hockey, Baseball & Basketball all have footholds outside the US.