Australian plays Madden and finds it fun, makes NFL roster 1 year later.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
:trash: OP aside, we've always known there's less of a learning curve with the NFL; Christian Okoye didn't know what it was until he came to the US in college, Jimmy Graham only played one year in college, and Antonio Gates and Stephen Neal didn't play at all.

But yeah rugby players are incredible athletes and rugby league (the type Jerryd played) players in particular have great hands

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:trash: OP aside, we've always known there's less of a learning curve with the NFL; Christian Okoye didn't know what it was until he came to the US in college, Jimmy Graham only played one year in college, and Antonio Gates and Stephen Neal didn't play at all.

But yeah rugby players are incredible athletes and rugby league (the type Jerryd played) players in particular have great hands

Desagna Dgop was drafted because he was tall. At least this guy has a legit skill set and athleticism.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You NFL stans crack me up

*girl walks in front of the tv, gettin her model on in some lingeré*

Dude: "bytch, get out the way!:damn: Im tryna watch the combine!!!"

(Later during the season, his girl let's him have his Sundays all to himself to watch football, while she fukks his friend who is a casual football fan)

You reaching dangerous levels of simpry

You ever seen a simp? Thats eternal fire.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Yeah that lifetime of rugby training, and playing professionally at the highest level probably has nothing to do with it :stopitslime:

If anything, if he's unable to play a significant role in this league by year 3, it's just a testament to how difficult it is to succeed in the NFL. He was supposedly one of the best rugby players in the world, he's a borderline roster cut in the NFL at this point
they act like the dude was a couch potato or something. He was arguably playing a rougher sport then football and great at it. Not to mention it helps bing 226 lbs and run a 4.6. I wish my lions would've kept him honestly

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah that lifetime of rugby training, and playing professionally at the highest level probably has nothing to do with it :stopitslime:

If anything, if he's unable to play a significant role in this league by year 3, it's just a testament to how difficult it is to succeed in the NFL. He was supposedly one of the best rugby players in the world, he's a borderline roster cut in the NFL at this point
I'm saying tho. Just casual skip over that fact that the dude was the Adrian Peterson of rugby