Australian PAWG Rhea Ripley Appreciation Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yall gon stop this Rhea slander. :ufdup:

She's out here holding it down for dudes like me that grew up wanting to pull Morticia Addams' hair while hitting it from the back (cara mia). Wanting to motorboat Elvira and her big ol Mistress of the Dark titties. That came of age to see Rose McGowans pale cheeks out at some award show and go :shaq:

Pale Ass White Girls the only way to PAWG bruh.
I mean, Paige fits that description more than Rhea. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nobody here knew who sang her theme song, you went out of your way to look for this :gucci:
I didn't have to go out of my way, she literally just did an interview saying he was supposed to do her entrance at Mania but it was nixed. She calls him her music twin. I'm sorry you feel ashamed now for all that shame stroking you did to her breh.:scust:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Threads like this is just an example of why pride month is so visible and why men think they can become women

Edit: Fags in here mad af. :heh: Y’all like buff beautiful and bytchin go ahead(some of y’all cacs won’t even get that reference too)
We don’t use that word anymore.

It’s 2023, grow up.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Threads like this is just an example of why pride month is so visible and why men think they can become women

Edit: Fags in here mad af. :heh: Y’all like buff beautiful and bytchin go ahead(some of y’all cacs won’t even get that reference too)

:ohmy:

:pacspit: Negged.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I don't see the big deal. A woman can be attractive but also not be your style.

Rhea's new look ain't my style, but she's still a good looking chick. Keep checking for the thread or KIM

:yeshrug:
Exactly.. we got nikkas in this thread crying bout Ripley but jackin it to that fat pig, that daughter of Jim the Anvil, with her bean bag shaped ass :mjlol: