Australian PAWG Rhea Ripley Appreciation Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Current Rhea > Volleyball Rhea :yeshrug:

Muscle Mami works for me tbh.
If I gotta have a tall blonde with shoulders just a bit too broad and hips a bit too narrow in the E... I'mma take Sol.

Rhea was smart to change the look because there will always be a newer, hotter, more sporty blonde waiting in the wings to have them try and turn her into Charlotte 2.0. Rhea took her own path, and that shyt's working.

Lowkey, I hope Sol comes back with shoulder-length curls and maybe a colorful watercolor tattoo or something. Anything to keep them from trying to railroad her into being Charlotte; just like they tried to do to Rhea. Anything that keeps people away from Charlotte is the answer - always.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, she looks exactly like the guy that sings her theme.:hhh::hhh::hhh:
chris-motionless-is-the-new-member-of-judgement-day-v0-xvmeta6agtz81.jpg

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Yall gon stop this Rhea slander. :ufdup:

She's out here holding it down for dudes like me that grew up wanting to pull Morticia Addams' hair while hitting it from the back (cara mia). Wanting to motorboat Elvira and her big ol Mistress of the Dark titties. That came of age to see Rose McGowans pale cheeks out at some award show and go :shaq:

Pale Ass White Girls the only way to PAWG bruh.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yall gon stop this Rhea slander. :ufdup:

She's out here holding it down for dudes like me that grew up wanting to pull Morticia Addams' hair while hitting it from the back (cara mia). Wanting to motorboat Elvira and her big ol Mistress of the Dark titties. That came of age to see Rose McGowans pale cheeks out at some award show and go :shaq:

Pale Ass White Girls the only way to PAWG bruh.
giphy.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Threads like this is just an example of why pride month is so visible and why men think they can become women

Edit: Fags in here mad af. :heh: Y’all like buff beautiful and bytchin go ahead(some of y’all cacs won’t even get that reference too)

Last edited: