u30graxiyu9b1.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is why I don't believe thecoli is black anymore, because no black person would say some level 10 gay shyt like this.
Of course. They get defensive when you say anything about Indians and Asians and they run with that father-less commentary too much. The boxing spot loves defending Mexican fighters and act like black fighters are 2nd rate to Latino and Russian fighters? I mean...what on earth? Lmao. 100% fantasy and backwards on the nth level.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course. They get defensive when you say anything about Indians and Asians and they run with that father-less commentary too much. The boxing spot loves defending Mexican fighters and act like black fighters are 2nd rate to Latino and Russian fighters? I mean...what on earth? Lmao. 100% fantasy and backwards on the nth level.
You a kewn tho so you just as bad as the other clowns you ain’t never propped up a dark skin woman or had one in your avatar in 20 years online

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You a kewn tho so you just as bad as the other clowns you ain’t never propped up a dark skin woman or had one in your avatar in 20 years online
c00n? I'm the only nygga on here who gives Shelton, Sasha, Lashley props. Don't even watch WWE anymore. Damien Priest? Creating world titles to not job out some lazy c*nt calling himself the Tribal Chief? Lol.

You been a bootlicker since you debuted here. A grown crybaby basically.