AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
He fukked up when he went to FedEx...
Guess he thought they didn't have cameras.

I think they found out the time he went in and found out the cell phones in the area at the time. That's how they found him. Young dude like him needed GPS to get around to all the places he went. Told on himself.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Mark Anthony Conditt

180321-austin-bomber-id-feature.jpg
Look at this dorky loser. These loser whites are becoming more empowered every day. Probably wasn't able to find a job like he was told all his life that he would be able to, and the savage took it out on innocent black people.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
It’s war. We at war been at war. Everyday you step out the house in America may be your last.

These CACs are violent homo bloodblusting demons. The kids are just as bad as the older generations that are supposed to be dying out. Yes even the “liberal” ones. None of them are doing shyt to tear down systemic racism so they do not have our interests at heart.

This dude is the definition of a terrorist and even in death he’s getting coddled.
Absolutely. This is going to continue to happen until one of them does something so massive and atrocious that we can't bury our heads in the sand anymore. It's coming.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Yes...THIS confirms it....:comeon:...wasn't quite sure with the billions of other examples throughout history..... .but thanks for the clarity breh....the more you know. .

not sure what the point of you quoting me was but I hope you get the likes/daps you crave :salute: