AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Was the bomber murderer molested or raped abused when he was young? if so that's sad but still it's totally insane lunatic evil to kill innocent people :(

You got a long ways to go in life young man..

There are white kids getting shot up in schools, walking out of class marching like black folk and their elders are saying fukk you to them

If they barely tolerate each other and turn a blind eye to their own children and group getting massacred just to protect white supremacy what makes you think they have an ounce of sympathy for a black man like me, you or any non cac

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
You still cant take away the fact that this coward obviously had a target list of black folk...The feds job aint done, they need to take the kiddy gloves off, connect the damn dots and tell the fukking truth

These crackas want this race war to pop off

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I don't want to hear white Americans talking about ISIS bombing and terrorizing Americans in Baqubah and Bangladesh until they stop bombing and terrorizing Americans in the US. :bryan:

Likely won't happen in our lifetime but I hope to Christ I'm here for when the curtain falls and their propaganda machine finally goes off the rails. For too many, all they seem to know is despair and destruction and it'll be magnificent when the world as a collective finally accepts that the savages whom have been at war with life and nature from day one is the same group pointing the finger at everyone else.

The rest of the world already knows that. Only in the usa and the uk do people actually think they are the good guys. Damn near wvery country ive been to cant stand americans and brits and know they are terroriat colonist scum.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Another day another cac terrorist threatening the lives of innocent people. Now watch how the other cacs go on the mad scramble and call him a liberal and do the same shyt they always do to deflect blame. But we all know who the real domestic terrorists are :sas1:

Hell the Native Americans saw firsthand what happened when their terrorism is left unchecked:sas2:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s war. We at war been at war. Everyday you step out the house in America may be your last.

These CACs are violent homo bloodblusting demons. The kids are just as bad as the older generations that are supposed to be dying out. Yes even the “liberal” ones. None of them are doing shyt to tear down systemic racism so they do not have our interests at heart.

This dude is the definition of a terrorist and even in death he’s getting coddled.