Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DYzMNe4VQAAOchQ.jpg

DYzMNe3UQAAlYeT.jpg

killacal

Banned
Daps
Two weeks before the attack, police had arrested that man, seized drugs in his home and “a significant amount of money,” McCrimmon said.

“They thought it was a good lead to see if the suppliers were trying to make a statement and punish him for losing the weed and money, and that they were going to kill him,” McCrimmon said. “As he put it to the cops, ‘How do I pay them back if I’m dead?’ They said, ‘Well, sometimes it sends a message.’”

They really tried to blame it on drug dealers:hhh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By not immediately identifying the suspect all of these initial breaking news reports and articles, which people tend to watch and read, won't have a face or name to go with the news. Terrible.

FSP

Banned
Daps

That makes sense. He had to dress up the packages to make them look like legit mail orders..which makes it even scarier tbh. It was first stated that they were unmarked but it looks like that wasn't the case

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't want to hear white Americans talking about ISIS bombing and terrorizing Americans in Baqubah and Bangladesh until they stop bombing and terrorizing Americans in the US. :bryan:

Likely won't happen in our lifetime but I hope to Christ I'm here for when the curtain falls and their propaganda machine finally goes off the rails. For too many, all they seem to know is despair and destruction and it'll be magnificent when the world as a collective finally accepts that the savages whom have been at war with life and nature from day one is the same group pointing the finger at everyone else.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Mark Anthony Conditt

180321-austin-bomber-id-feature.jpg

The suspected Austin bomber has been identified by law enforcement sources as 24-year-old Mark Anthony Conditt.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott earlier said he was a resident of the Texas city of Pflugerville, where he lived with two roommates.

The suspect blew himself up early Wednesday as police closed in on him, officials said.

Abbott told “Fox & Friends” that the unemployed man did not have a criminal record and had not served in the military.

“We don’t know if there are any other bombs out there and, if so, how many or where they may be,” said Abbott, who warned people not to pick up suspicious packages.

“We need to go throughout the day and make sure we rule out whether anybody else was involved in this process,” he added.

The governor said the suspect’s two roommates in Pflugerville, about 17 miles northeast of Austin, are cooperating with police.