AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
This last one in S.A was a failed test run, hope they get Dennis Hoppers or whomever psychotic ass

People like that should kill themselves more often :stopitslime: fukkn angry whiny ass malcontents

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
S
shyt..
People send liquids and sour smelling shyt through the post office all the time..
Sometimes you don’t even realize it until you get to the route and it’s leaking everywhere due to clerks throwing the fukk out of packages in the morning..
The only time you really pay attention is if it’s no return address..
And with all this shyt going on, when I get back tomorrow, I definitely will be more alert..
You’re fedex or Usps? I used to work for ups and that was the stuff they would set aside in the plant. Most of the time we would just tape the box if it was open but you’re right, most stuff is getting delivered

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
This really aint getting no heavy media coverage like it suppose to. We have a fukking serial bomber on the loose. 5 fukking bombs went off, with a possibility of others out there. Check CNN, Fox, MSNBC websites, nothing. WFAA (DFW news) morning news didn't mention the bombings until like 20-25 minutes into the news cycle. This situation can really fukk up a local economy.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
S

You’re fedex or Usps? I used to work for ups and that was the stuff they would set aside in the plant. Most of the time we would just tape the box if it was open but you’re right, most stuff is getting delivered
USPS...
We usually tape it back up with a stamp but sometimes you don’t catch it until after you load..
Then people have the nerve to get mad when they receive said package..
But there is no fragile, glass, liquid sticker on package or they just throw it in a box with no peanuts or bubble wrap:mindblown:
Amazon is notorious for this:rudy:

• Dap
Reactions: Dig