AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
shyt..
People send liquids and sour smelling shyt through the post office all the time..
Sometimes you don’t even realize it until you get to the route and it’s leaking everywhere due to clerks throwing the fukk out of packages in the morning..
The only time you really pay attention is if it’s no return address..
And with all this shyt going on, when I get back tomorrow, I definitely will be more alert..

Dont worry....

3996 Denied

Safety Hazard be damned

Back in 8 hours:francis:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Turns out the two bombs story wasnt true. Our police chief is a fukking retard brehs. First time on the national stage and he fukks up like that.

:francis:
He's just the interim chief until a permanent replacement can be found for Art Acevedo who went to Houston to be chief there. Manly bytch ass is out of their. Policec shootings are way up in Austin and crime in general. Arcevedo is a minority and cut for us firing officers who do people wrong and shyt. Manly ain't done shyt. fukk that cac. And fukk Trump bytch ass too talking bout death penalty for drugs bytch child pedos don't even get that. Cacs trying to kill black people hustle. fukk them.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really hope the zealot terrorism (seemingly normal people just up and killing themseles with whoever else they can) we see in other countries (western even) does not come here. Guns are too easy to get and explosives too easy to make for the FBI to deal with it.