Aunt Viv

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i dont think she was evil.. if what she said is true, its hard for people to come to work and be all smile and happy go lucky when your home is a mess.

even though she is to blame for bringing her home issues to work. human will human..

it sucks she lost everything though.. it take a lindsay lohan years of depravation and even so.. she could still comeback.. but for her...

she became a meme and that was it.

she is an amazing actress.. i hope will hooks her up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i dont think she was evil.. if what she said is true, its hard for people to come to work and be all smile and happy go lucky when your home is a mess.

even though she is to blame for bringing her home issues to work. human will human..

it sucks she lost everything though.. it take a lindsay lohan years of depravation and even so.. she could still comeback.. but for her...

she became a meme and that was it.

she is an amazing actress.. i hope will hooks her up.

Church.

And I do think if she relayed that to the producers and Will, shyt would have been different.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Or maybe she could've had a better attitude in the first place. Will telling his reasons for not wanting her around is nobody's fault but hers.
Since he has more popularity and his affairs aren't out on front Street, he had evil intent. He's a Philly goofball....always was.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I understand that getting fired from Fresh Prince did irreparable damage to her career, but she was going overboard at one point.

She tried to blame Will Smith for her son's suicide attempt a few years ago. :comeon:

That was a little wild, BUT she did say he was teased and bullied himself due to the saga. Perhaps in her bitter and warped state of mind she attributed that to Will.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I trippin or was Carlton not around when Jackie showed up

I remember she called him wills tampon or some shyt:russ: