Aunt Viv

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I understand that getting fired from Fresh Prince did irreparable damage to her career, but she was going overboard at one point.

She tried to blame Will Smith for her son's suicide attempt a few years ago. :comeon:
This is why I’m looking at nikkas replying in this thread sideways. nikkas better take that wind out their cape.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Janet Hubert: "Words can Kill"

Also Janet Hubert:

Fresh_Prince_Aunt_Viv_Carlton_Banks_fin.jpg

Janet Hubert calls Alfonso Ribeiro a tampon, media hoe, etc. over Fresh Prince reunion photo

So is it Ochie Wallie or One Mic?

:jbhmm:

Lol I didn’t catch that BUT now that I think back when Will was talking about sitting down with her Alfonso had that “awkward white guy meme” facial expression

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That “ you know what happens what when you call a black women difficult “ line must have stung like crazy.

good to see ego not get in the way a lot of Hollywood people wouldn’t have aired that part

Cuz that was a power shot to the dome

His eyes kinda said “ lady your full of shyt” though

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark Skin Aunt Viv was more entertaining ,charismatic & fun. It's a shame she didnt last throughout the show.

Lets be honest, Janet dug her own grave, she was a bytch on the set & had to go. She cant blame Will for her behaviour, Will was honest about what happened.

At least they have made peace with each other. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes

Last edited: