Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Janet Hubert: "Words can Kill"

Also Janet Hubert:

Fresh_Prince_Aunt_Viv_Carlton_Banks_fin.jpg

Janet Hubert calls Alfonso Ribeiro a tampon, media hoe, etc. over Fresh Prince reunion photo

So is it Ochie Wallie or One Mic?

:jbhmm:
You know the fact women lack accountability.

Just like every Republican is racist all lightskins are c00ns. Don’t you know the second Aunt Viv is evil? It doesn’t matter the work her and her husband put in founding a black studio the first since the 1930. One of the largest independent film studios outside of Hollywood. BUT SHE LIGHTSKIN so she fake.

Also technically from the show nobody popped except for Will. James Avery was a very respected actor before the show. A lot of the older talent were respectable actors.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yeah..its called being boot licker and bowing down. Thats some Asian type mentality
No I'm not saying be a bootlicker and let someone run over you but it a hierarchy in just about any business. If you the assistant manager and you are a constant headache for the general manager you will eventually be gone. This is no different if it's my show and I have leverage and you constantly making shyt unpleasant I want you gone.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Will did nothing wrong. It’s not his responsibility to coddle the career of someone acting an ass on his show. She should’ve thought about the consequences when she left the show in that manner.

women and accountability can be tricky sometimes.

hell people period.