August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:I can def. see this demonic bytch Jada pulling what Dre's wife did & playing the long game to divorce him & get half, she has no respect for that nikka....seems like she's waiting for Will to have another box office hit or 2 & then she'll strike.

if I was Will i'd def. have my lawyers on standby :yeshrug:

that's my thinking too. it's been clear from the jump will was security and a meal ticket to her. the sly disrespectful comments she makes about him to others, the 2pac fawning, the letting a guy nearly 20y younger than you hit...

soon as them kids are old enough that marriage is OVER and will needs to handle that otherwise he's done for

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how much you have to not love your wife to allow another man to fukk her on the regular :skip:

Will just in it for the kids and to avoid that California divorce at this point :huhldup:

This post just illustrates that the dudes on the coli can’t differentiate sex from an emotional connection.

They probably still have an emotional connection, but perhaps the physical connection is no longer there.
As soon as August caught feelings, Jada shut it down. She’s not leaving Will.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Marriage scares me, and this is the reason why.

Don't get married, easy solution :yeshrug:

I get it for Will and Jada. They've been together damn near 30 years. They were in their 20s when they got together, now both are damn near 50(Will might be older). You're a totally different person after that length of time. Logically it makes sense you aren't going to be attracted physically as you once were to your partner. If they like it I love it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
to be real jada probably got put on the lifestyle by will

she just ain't as discreet still a little gutter

they built their business/family & the freak shyte is just recreational ha

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Again, I don't think Will Smith "took an L" or anything, but it has to be said:

Would Jada be in an open relationship if she was fukking Tupac?