Audio Of The Feds Interrogating Malcolm X And Trying To Get Him To Rat On Elijah Muhammad

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he told them his phone number and said "That's like telling you the sun shines in the east" all that pig cac could say was "No comment". He let them know he already knew they had his phone tapped but he did it so intelligently :wow: he was sonning the government and didn't even have a high school diploma. The epitome of black excellence.

the part when he said he wouldn't sell his soul for a deflated dollar using the government's own economist
b06.gif

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has he ever said the N.O.I had nothing to do with it?

absolutely. he basically says that they were infiltrated by the alphabet boys. black men obviously shot and killed malcom, but who's behalf were they acting on? We constantly overlook the history of the gov using cointelpro, and fall for it each time...

i strongly suggest watching all parts of the speech i posted. i believe it came out shortly after the movie X dropped, so he was basically clearing the air....

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya'll still believe that the Nation murdered Malcolm? :snoop:

That was the whole point of the government setting him up. They set it up and killed him, and then went on a media campaign against the Nation, trying to blame the Nation for it

and y'all never stopped to think for one moment tht if the Nation was really responsible for that, they had Elijah Muhammad's phones tapped. If there had been ANY proof that he was involved in the assasination of Malcolm, they would have arrested him

got two birds with one stone

but they knew that Elijah Muhammad told his followers to not even carry weapons, not a pen knife or anything else

And so they used their infiltrators to set Malcolm up

Malcolm's second in command was an FBI agent that set him up. it's all documented

but y'all don't hear me :martin:

I'm not saying the Nation is some pure organization with beliefs that are above all others but if enough black folks followed the blueprint set up at the time it would have galvanized into something significant. They took advantage of this rift to implicate the NOI and to this day the people won't give any credence to the words that organization speaks. It was taking care of 2 birds with 1 stone. Is one perspective I have on this.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
absolutely. he basically says that they were infiltrated by the alphabet boys. black men obviously shot and killed malcom, but who's behalf were they acting on? We constantly overlook the history of the gov using cointelpro, and fall for it each time...

i strongly suggest watching all parts of the speech i posted. i believe it came out shortly after the movie X dropped, so he was basically clearing the air....
He can't deny shyt after he said this though breh. It makes him look even worse by denying it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When Malcolm said (I paraphrase), "you will not find me saying anything detrimental about any religious organization much less black organizations".

**thinks back to all the ADOS/FBA threads**

:gladbron:

:ohhh:

:banderas:
That's why a lot of these so called activists are jokes, because they're so quick to throw shots at each other instead of working together. I truly believe that a lot of these media personalities would hate Malcolm if he were alive today, because he would look at them for the immature clowns they really are.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That's why a lot of these so called activists are jokes, because they're so quick to throw shots at each other instead of working together. I truly believe that a lot of these media personalities would hate Malcolm if he were alive today, because he would look at them for the immature clowns they really are.

We do romanticize the CRM. Civil Rights Orgs were throwing shots at each other all the way up until the March on Washington. And clearly as the FBI said, people in those orgs did snitch on each other.

Malcolm wasn't no sucka though. He called out wrongdoing. Though we have to admit, Malcolm was putting Elijah's business all in the street. He was breaking code himself. The Nation broke the ultimate code. It's why it's not the leading organization that it should be today.