Audio Of The Feds Interrogating Malcolm X And Trying To Get Him To Rat On Elijah Muhammad

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
8:30 Malcolm mentioned the bombing of that church in Alabama and the ice ape made it sound like N.O.I. members are just as dangerous. Peep how they tried to project their own bullshyt onto the N.O.I.
Exactly!!!! They gave no fukks about the bombing in Birmingham and countered with what the whites in the south wanted them to do instead.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Malcolm said "The ballot or the bullet", meaning blacks either get their voting rights or they had to kill them. That was pertaining to voting rights but that was his mentality about getting equal rights. My Afram Professor told us that Malcolm was killed because he was about to go to the world summit and tell the world that they shouldn't do business with America because of the way that they treated blacks in America. At the same time Malcolm had promised to expose the N.O.I by the end of the week that he was assassinated. The feds took that chance to collaborate with the N.O.I to facilitate his murder. Very wicked shyt.

Facts. If Malcolm stayed alive enough, the world would be a much different place.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we have a Malcolm X smiley?

full

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Facts. If Malcolm stayed alive enough, the world would be a much different place.
Malcolm made two fatal mistakes. The first was not having a stronger security team. The second was that he announced his intentions instead of just carrying them out. Had he not announced that he would go to the world summit and detest America and that he was going to expose the N.O.I he would have been around longer. No way was those cacs going to allow him to go to the world summit and tell all of those leaders around the world that trade with America that they shouldn't do business with America anymore because they're treating blacks like shyt here. They evil ass simply couldn't let that happen.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Didn't Malcolm end up talking anyway when it came to Muhammed and the underage females??
Yes, but he didn't give any inside information about the structure of the movement. That's what the feds wanted. They wanted names, titles and logistics of the organization.