Audio Of The Feds Interrogating Malcolm X And Trying To Get Him To Rat On Elijah Muhammad

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He made his intentions known purposely; in case anything happened to him, it would be clear why it happened. He probably figured they would kill him either way.
If that's the case then why not make a recording of what you planned to reveal?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm made two fatal mistakes. The first was not having a stronger security team. The second was that he announced his intentions instead of just carrying them out. Had he not announced that he would go to the world summit and detest America and that he was going to expose the N.O.I he would have been around longer. No way was those cacs going to allow him to go to the world summit and tell all of those leaders around the world that trade with America that they shouldn't do business with America anymore because they're treating blacks like shyt here. They evil ass simply couldn't let that happen.

Exactly. If I was Malcolm, I would have kept my mouth shut and made a lot of moves in silence.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
full
:blackexcellence:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
When he told them his phone number and said "That's like telling you the sun shines in the east" all that pig cac could say was "No comment". He let them know he already knew they had his phone tapped but he did it so intelligently :wow: he was sonning the government and didn't even have a high school diploma. The epitome of black excellence.

Daps
ya'll still believe that the Nation murdered Malcolm? :snoop:

That was the whole point of the government setting him up. They set it up and killed him, and then went on a media campaign against the Nation, trying to blame the Nation for it

and y'all never stopped to think for one moment tht if the Nation was really responsible for that, they had Elijah Muhammad's phones tapped. If there had been ANY proof that he was involved in the assasination of Malcolm, they would have arrested him

got two birds with one stone

but they knew that Elijah Muhammad told his followers to not even carry weapons, not a pen knife or anything else

And so they used their infiltrators to set Malcolm up

Malcolm's second in command was an FBI agent that set him up. it's all documented

but y'all don't hear me :martin:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
ya'll still believe that the Nation murdered Malcolm? :snoop:

That was the whole point of the government setting him up. They set it up and killed him, and then went on a media campaign against the Nation, trying to blame the Nation for it

and y'all never stopped to think for one moment tht if the Nation was really responsible for that, they had Elijah Muhammad's phones tapped. If there had been ANY proof that he was involved in the assasination of Malcolm, they would have arrested him

got two birds with one stone

but they knew that Elijah Muhammad told his followers to not even carry weapons, not a pen knife or anything else

And so they used their infiltrators to set Malcolm up

Malcolm's second in command was an FBI agent that set him up. it's all documented

but y'all don't hear me :martin:
If the Nation had nothing to do with it then Farrakhan would deny it. Instead he said this

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!