Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf:I said he’s a legend, what more you want? I don’t see Lebron winning anymore rings, it’s facts. The old guard is changing, that goes for Curry too.

If you feel the guard has changed from Bron, Curry, by default KD....then who is the new guard living up to the standard those 3 have set?

I know you're automatically going to say Jokic and Giannis

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
If you feel the guard has changed from Bron, Curry, by default KD....then who is the new guard living up to the standard those 3 have set?

I know you're automatically going to say Jokic and Giannis

I have no idea, both those guys just have one ring. We can’t say Jokic or Giannis are the new guard cause they never did win back to back. The door is wide open still.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
what does this even mean?

It means everyone is still chasing Bron in his heat days. Like when everyone was chasing MJ when he was in the Wizards. He’s still playing good but he’s not the same player at the same time. Look at the record and see who’s playing well. It’s becoming unpredictable to see where the league is going.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
It means everyone is still chasing Bron in his heat days. Like when everyone was chasing MJ when he was in the Wizards. He’s still playing good but he’s not the same player at the same time. Look at the record and see who’s playing well. It’s becoming unpredictable to see where the league is going.
Nothing will move forward with him still playing.

like the NBA won’t grow as a product? the Lakers won’t get any better??

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea, both those guys just have one ring. We can’t say Jokic or Giannis are the new guard cause they never did win back to back. The door is wide open still.
I don't think any one player needs to win back to back for the guard to be "changing".

But Bron and Curry have won 2 of the last 4 nba titles.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I don't think any one player needs to win back to back for the guard to be "changing".

But Bron and Curry have won 2 of the last 4 nba titles.

One of them was in the bubble though. Nuggets looking like a good team so they might go far again. Same with Bucks.