Audience member making Martin break character :dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Back when audiences were genuinely laughing :heh:

The courtroom episode in particular for the parking ticket when Martin pretended to be insane...somebody in the crowd was DYING laughing and it made the scene 10x funnier :mjlol:

0:48 :laff:

100% Classic episode, Tommy on the stand was hilarious when he said GTD stood for "Got the draws" then pulled the draws out and started showing them around the court room :dead:

The Cop having a black wife and saying "She fine aint she :smugbiden: "

Martin threatening the jury at the end had me in tears.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
yea, u usually see him nowadays hes like a shell of his former self. almost as if he's on some sort of medication. i dunno if anyone watched that short lived series he had w/ kelsey grammer but it was kinda hard to watch. tho i will say he almost looked and seemed like his old self during his last appearance on fallon.

What a contrast vs the recent Def Jam 25 appearance. Seemed really subdued. Damn shame. :mjcry:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
1:22

Based off of Gina’s expression when Martin started the joke + Pam and Tommy almost losing it..you could tell that wasn’t in the script. Martin was GOAT at this.

This literally got me in tears at work right now. Looks like Martin called an audible given Gina's eye brow raise :laff:

"that way.... that way" :laff: :laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

The courtroom episode in particular for the parking ticket when Martin pretended to be insane...somebody in the crowd was DYING laughing and it made the scene 10x funnier :mjlol:

Sounds like Tommy..

When i first saw this i was in tears :laff:
that was definitely tommy... whenever you hear that loud howl, that's him off camera dying

all time fav ep of martin.. i think this whole sequence was completely freestlyed...they both just throwing shyt out there and when tommy d. catches him with that cat fish line... martin is just amazed he kept it going and gets lost in the moment... then tommy just carries it on with the next line till martin can catch up

the beauty of martin is, they left so many bloopers in and said fukk it... my fav is the maintenance man.. you can see he was trying to leave and couldn't work the door... so he just dropped his shyt and said fukk it... 99% of other shows would have reshot that

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

after that new jack city scene, he adlibs a diss to gina... "i would have given you anything gina, i'd have given you hips if i could"

if you look at cole in the background.. he winced on some "wow that was rough" and you look at gina and she was actually hurt for a second there.. she really had NO hips tho... but dammit she was still fine

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

This is a top 5 moment in tv comedy

"Tha day of the Geechie is coming".....:martin: