Audience member making Martin break character :dead:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'll add to the thread....this scene always has me dying....martin was even laughing while doing all that karate shyt lol.....but the person to watch is cole....he tried his best not to laugh, but he couldnt help it....he covering his mouth and jumping around, just dying in the background laughing....

other parts of the skit that make it classic: the way martin looks at pam when she says 'you fell good' lol....and when martin almost bust his ass for real around the 2:34 mark....he played it off and just incorporated it into the skit lol....

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Back when audiences were genuinely laughing :heh:

The courtroom episode in particular for the parking ticket when Martin pretended to be insane...somebody in the crowd was DYING laughing and it made the scene 10x funnier :mjlol:

0:48 :laff:

Someone dying in that crowd!:russ:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

No matter how hard they tried they wouldn't be able to replicate a scene nearly as funny as this and the other dozens upon dozens that still make us laugh. That is why they need to leave Martin alone. A lot of his funny shyt was partially cause of the physical stuff he did like fighting the rat and getting his ass beat as Black Belt Jones among other things. Is he really going to be able to do stuff like this as the age of 50 plus. I doubt it and if he cant then it's not MARTIN anymore. It's a whole nother show so that's why they should leave it alone and if they want to revisit the show that much they should have tried putting a movie together before Tommy died or make one now involving his death or something.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
yea, u usually see him nowadays hes like a shell of his former self. almost as if he's on some sort of medication. i dunno if anyone watched that short lived series he had w/ kelsey grammer but it was kinda hard to watch. tho i will say he almost looked and seemed like his old self during his last appearance on fallon.