Audience member making Martin break character :dead:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
a lot of times it was either Tommy or Pam laughing super loud off screen.

I went to one of martin's stand ups about 8-9 years ago and Tommy sat 1 seat over from me. MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN that is still the most I've ever laughed in my life. Martin's jokes were hilarious and then after I was done laughin I'd hear Tommy still crackin up. Or there was a couple times when he caught the joke a lil late so he started laughin a lil after everybody else started and his laugh added to the greatness of that show. Martin da Goat Tommy da Gawd

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I can't find the clip but the episode with the hashytashi big screen t.v was one of my favorite breaking character moments on the show. Him and Gina are arguing and he says "aww gina, don't be the pot calling the kettle, calling the pot, gina!" He turns his back to her and just starts bussing out laughing right in front of the camera and then tisha start laughing behind him while delivering her lines. shyt always gets me

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I can't find the clip but the episode with the hashytashi big screen t.v was one of my favorite breaking character moments on the show. Him and Gina are arguing and he says "aww gina, don't be the pot calling the kettle, calling the pot, gina!" He turns his back to her and just starts bussing out laughing right in front of the camera and then tisha start laughing behind him while delivering her lines. shyt always gets me
Season 2 episode 22

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Back when audiences were genuinely laughing :heh:

The courtroom episode in particular for the parking ticket when Martin pretended to be insane...somebody in the crowd was DYING laughing and it made the scene 10x funnier :mjlol:

0:48 :laff:

Sound like they're literally dying.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I started watching season 1 and I just don't think there's anyway to recapture that magic. Every character on the show was comedy, every character got jokes thrown at them. All of em had chemistry and came off like they really fukked with each other and all the characters were relatable. Over the top but grounded in reality. They got to leave it be.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Back when audiences were genuinely laughing :heh:

The courtroom episode in particular for the parking ticket when Martin pretended to be insane...somebody in the crowd was DYING laughing and it made the scene 10x funnier :mjlol:

0:48 :laff:

That laugh sounds like Will Smith lmao.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Varnell:laff::laff: queenin out of over CatFISH/New Jack CD stuffed rockweitler, tho:russ::dead::banderas::pachaha:

Last edited: