"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
On the low, the pedos been after her since Leon.
I'm thinking that's where her status as this super baddie is built from.

Yeah, the whole countdown movement. I think they did the same thing to the girl who played Matilda. The pictures they took of her, waiting for the day she turned 18. :scust:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I doubt yall could even form complete sentences in front of these women

always gotta take shyt too far…legit 8s and above do nothing for u huh coli brehs?

:mjlol:

Edit: couldn’t leave out this guy

So cause we don't find someone SEXUALLY attractive that find, you start with the insults? You do know beauty and sexual attraction aren't mutually exclusive.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
For the life of me I'll never understand how people think Taylor Swift is attractive.

PAWG-Princess.png

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure some of you will disagree with some of these, but like I said, everybody is different.

Simone Missick
images

Emayazaty Corinealdi
Untitled-11.jpg

I hate myself for it but Megan is so mfn sexy to me.
megan-thee-stallion-abs-legs-arms-bikini-instagram-photos-1647965705.png

Zazie Beetz
Rihanna would get flattened

Bianca Lawson v1>>>this new twig thin version.
500full.jpg
Bianca-Lawson-7.jpeg

She has an unorthodox look and gives me hood rat vibes but I like Gail Bean
gail-bean-attends-the-screening-of-the-belko-experiment-at-aero-on-picture-id647719976

Teyonah Parris is fine as hell but since she did Slave Play, she's dead to me
15700447416235.jpg

I'm kinda coming up blank on celebrities, so:

Stormy Pea - She's making a come up as a podcaster right now

I have no idea what kinda person this chick is but aesthetically, she's damn near perfect to me.

Those are all pretty women, why you embarrassed about meg the stallion ? She's bare gorgeousness

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Everybody is different.
For me, there can be nothing wrong with a woman aesthetically but there will be something about her or something missing to where she doesn't strike that primal chord in me.

My list:
Nicki Minaj - I've never wanted anything to do with her. Ever.
time-100-2016-nicki-minaj.jpg

Beyonce - She has her moments, particularly in her younger days. Mostly when she's out of character and doesn't have all that shyt on. But the new dead-eyed, breast reduced, BBL Beyonce? I'm good.
beyonce-knowles.jpg

Latto - She look like somebody auntie tryna her best to be pressure. The artificial body makes it even worse.
500x500.jpg

Cardi B. - No. Just no. I can give her credits for using her money to improve her overall appearance.
cardi-b-arrives-at-the-2017-mtv-video-music-awards-at-the-forum-on-august-27-2017-in-inglewood-california-photo-by-gregg-deguire_getty-images-500.jpg

Niecy Nash - I remember plenty brehs talmbout she fine as fukk. I don't see it.
MV5BMTcwMzYzNTEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0MzQxMw@@._V1_.jpg

Tinashe - I guess I'm so desensitized to bytches doing the most to be sexy. I just see a regular decent looking lightbright.
OS0zMDA0LmpwZWc.jpeg

Saweetie - Pass
Saweetie.jpg

The caveat: I would fck all of em, EXCEPT Niecy Nash. Because, sex (and to let them trick off on ya boy). But mostly just to say I did it.

Brehettes: Feel free to chime in. I've heard numerous women tell me that Shemar Moore does jack shyt for them.

Oh BTW, any Thread Police ass nikkas are going to get hit with the Ignore immediately.

To me the way Niecy Nash carries herself is more attractive than her actual face/body (titties are A1 though)

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
If u think a chick is beautiful and u would fukk then she don’t qualify as a “doesn’t do nothing for me” …stupid

u’d have that bytch big toe in your mouth just to sniff the p*ssy…foh
Translation for the thread - women that you think are severely overrated. I’m a man. I would fukk Gabriel Union, Tracy Ellis but I ain’t into them like that. She is held on a level as if she is super bad. I don’t think she is at all, despite the fact I would hit..saying I would fukk don’t mean I think she has sex appeal. Every man understands the difference between saying a chick is cute and you’ll fukk vs a woman who has legit sex appeal and you desire her.. Why are you even in this thread if you don’t know what nikkas is talking sbout :dahell:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP,

All lady celebrities, IG models, artists, etc. do nothing for me! It isn't because I don't find them attractive. The ones that are attractive are such which goes without saying..

It's because I don't have access to them and I feel that if I don't have access to these women, then there is nothing for me to look forward to regarding them.

Besides, I'm spoken for and happy with what I have, so yeah..Imma juat say all of em...*shrugs*