"Attractive" celebrities that do nothing for you.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Zendaya only looks good in very good lighting, at very specific angles otherwise:comeon:

Saweetie does nothing for me:yeshrug:

Lori Harvey is pretty but meh at the same time, maybe she is overexposed:beli:

Taylor Swift has a nice figure, I like the tall lean look but she has a rat's face to me:yeshrug:
If you said Rubi Rose, Meagan Good, Tracee Ellis Ross, Kelly Rowland, Jessica Alba something wrong with you:why:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Mine is definitely Beyonce too. She is fit, talented, attractive and accomplished. But she has never really done it for me like that. I on the other hand would get in the ring with Tyson for a 10 minute date with Issa Rae if I weren't married. That woman just hits ALLLLLLL of my preferences right on the bullseye.

Doesn't mean Beyonce isn't a clear 10 out of 10; Im just saying, its a personal taste thing.

I doubt yall could even form complete sentences in front of these women

always gotta take shyt too far…legit 8s and above do nothing for u huh coli brehs?

:mjlol:

Edit: couldn’t leave out this guy

You ain't gotta be so hurt breh. Understand that most people aren't saying these women aren't clearly beautiful, just not their type. I don't know why some of yall act like 8 year olds who cannot understand that concept. We grown men. Not EVERY well kept woman thats fit is going to be every mans speed breh, cmon now.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Mine is definitely Beyonce too. She is fit, talented, attractive and accomplished. But she has never really done it for me like that. I on the other hand would get in the ring with Tyson for a 10 minute date with Issa Rae if I weren't married. That woman just hits ALLLLLLL of my preferences right on the bullseye.

Doesn't mean Beyonce isn't a clear 10 out of 10; Im just saying, its a personal taste thing.

You ain't gotta be so hurt breh. Understand that most people aren't saying these women aren't clearly beautiful, just not their type. I don't know why some of yall act like 8 year olds who cannot understand that concept. We grown men. Not EVERY well kept woman thats fit is going to be every mans speed breh, cmon now.

No one’s hurt breh this shyt is always funny to me…maybe some of yall just have bad taste

At the end of the day your type is really just the type of bytches who’ve given u play in your life
:sas2:

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
Zendaya only looks good in very good lighting, at very specific angles otherwise:comeon:

Saweetie does nothing for me:yeshrug:

Lori Harvey is pretty but meh at the same time, maybe she is overexposed:beli:

Taylor Swift has a nice figure, I like the tall lean look but she has a rat's face to me:yeshrug:
If you said Rubi Rose, Meagan Good, Tracee Ellis Ross, Kelly Rowland, Jessica Alba something wrong with you:why:

..Lori looks better than all these women

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I doubt yall could even form complete sentences in front of these women

always gotta take shyt too far…legit 8s and above do nothing for u huh coli brehs?

:mjlol:

Edit: couldn’t leave out this guy
You wasted all that time quoting everybody.

I never said I wouldn’t fukk Lori Harvey. I literally said she is beautiful. If I say she doesn’t have a lot of sex appeal to me, it don’t mean I wouldn’t have sex with her. Get off my dikk:hhh:

Daps
sydney-sweeney-alexander-mcqueen-black-leather-outfit.jpg
MV5BMTY0NTQ4MDY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDk1MTEyMDE@._V1_.jpg
main-qimg-62c672b0f0a39efb9007c108465117af-lq

vegas-magazine-celebrates-their-9th-anniversary-with-kelly-rowland-at-boulevard-pool-at-the-cosmopolitan.jpg

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
You wasted all that time quoting everybody.

I never said I wouldn’t fukk Lori Harvey. I literally said she is beautiful. If I say she doesn’t have a lot of sex appeal to me, it don’t mean I wouldn’t have sex with her. Get off my dikk:hhh:

If u think a chick is beautiful and u would fukk then she don’t qualify as a “doesn’t do nothing for me” …stupid

u’d have that bytch big toe in your mouth just to sniff the p*ssy…foh