Attorney who fought Florida helmet laws died in motorcycle crash while not wearing one

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I used to shop in New Hampshire because no sales tax if I remember correctly and I would always see bikers without helmets because "Live free or die!"

:smh:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Consequences heard him and said "aight, bet". Fight for your right to die over shyt that could've been avoided cause you need to own the libs™, Ronald.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dated a trauma nurse once and their nickname for motorcycle riders is "organ donors".
My uncle an insurance person, and he says the same. Tried to convince me to cop one of these instead of a traditional motorcycle

ONRD-SPY-MY23-Ryker-600-000F1PA00-Studio-34FR-NA.png

might cop one one day though actually, i think they cool af, but still want a two wheel bike too.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
My uncle an insurance person, and he says the same. Tried to convince me to cop one of these instead of a traditional motorcycle

ONRD-SPY-MY23-Ryker-600-000F1PA00-Studio-34FR-NA.png

might cop one one day though actually, i think they cool af, but still want a two wheel bike too.
Good luck to you brother and stay safe. I try to steer anyone I know away from getting them. Just too dangerous but I realize people who really want them are going to get them.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
MEH. HE SHOULD BE FREE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE. HIS FAILURE TO WEAR A HELMET HURT NOBODY BUT HIMSELF.

I STRONGLY DISLIKE LAWS THAT ATTEMPT TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM THEMSELVES.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
MEH. HE SHOULD BE FREE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE. HIS FAILURE TO WEAR A HELMET HURT NOBODY BUT HIMSELF.

I STRONGLY DISLIKE LAWS THAT ATTEMPT TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM THEMSELVES.
Word. If he ain’t care, why should I? Half of the Florida motorcyclists are going 60mph or more on the daily. As long as no one gets hit by their motorcycle, more power to em

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should have been wearing a helmet, but I doubt it would have saved his life. And before y’all jump on me…I have seen people die from blunt head trauma with a helmet on.

Yeah but wearing the helmet might have at least kept his pea sized brain inside the helmet.