Attorney who fought Florida helmet laws died in motorcycle crash while not wearing one

Daps
Reppin
St louis
off to see the damn wizard!!!
6zCzsRs.gif

ride Ride RIDE!!!
xdx3gVU.gif

IH0q2vz.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I always wear a helmet while riding. To me its just a cultural thing, most of those leather neck wannabe sons of anarchy types like to ride helmetless.
Dudes that ride harleys and stuff.

Generally those bikes are slow anyway, and most of them are only weekend warriors, only ride around town and to the local bar. leave the bike parked in the garage half the year. so i think for them they think the possibility of a crash is low so, they don't care about safety. dudes in the pic above pretty much confirm this.

People who aren't part of that harley club, typical daily commuter types generally like to wear helmets. Not just because of the safety aspect, You can also hook them up with bluetooth and listen to music gps, communicate with other riders ext. just provides more modern convenience. we not trying to adhere to the 50s greaser stereotypes.
Depending on your social group you either this type
ask-rideapart-what-are-the-best-sportbikes-for-longer-rides.jpg

or this type
Harley-rider-stereotype.jpg

Breh...that sounds like some Akira shyt right there:ohhh:

Make me want to ride a motorcycle instead of hitching a ride:

4th-march-1960-cuthbert-the-koala-enjoying-a-ride-on-a-motorbike-with-picture-id3397233

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He should have been wearing a helmet, but I doubt it would have saved his life. And before y’all jump on me…I have seen people die from blunt head trauma with a helmet on.
You right i read somewhere a helmet only increases your chance of survival by 40%. still a far cry from 100%.
also most riders injure themselves around the face and jaw area in a crash statistically.
so don't even bother with these type of helmets. they not gonna save you from anything. full face helmets are best.
microdot-smallest-beanie-dot-helmet-137457.jpg

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The helmets look sweet and drivers are ass so idk why u wouldn’t wear 1